What Are You Reading?

The Color of Law by Richard Rothstein & There There by Tommy Orange

I'm reading China Rich Girlfriend by Kevin Kwan, the second novel in the Crazy Rich Asians series!

Just finished The Skating Rink by Roberto Bolaño and loved it, now I am going to read The Master and the Margarita because I miss my Russians

Just finished The Year of Magical Thinking by Joan Didion and The Opposite House by Helen Oyeyemi. Now reading In the House in the Dark of the Woods by Laird Hunt

Currently reading If We Were Villains by M.L. Rio. I'm three quarters of the way though and I'm really enjoying it.

Mary Shelley's "Frankenstein." Why did I only read the cliff-notes when this was assigned to me back in HS? Knucklead.

I'm reading Seven Days in the Art World by Sarah Thornton. Almost finished with the book.

Recently finished Florida by Lauren Groff, The Gardens of Kyoto by Kate Walbert, Wild Milk by Sabrina Orah Mark, and The Incendiaries by RO Kwon. Now reading Dead Mountain by Donnie Eichar

Recently finished Florida by Lauren Groff, The Gardens of Kyoto by Kate Walbert, Wild Milk by Sabrina Orah Mark, and The Incendiaries by RO Kwon. Now reading Dead Mountain by Donnie Eichar

What did you think of The Incendiaries, I have it - is it worth the read?

Becoming by Michelle Obama

What did you think of The Incendiaries, I have it - is it worth the read?

Becoming by Michelle Obama

I bought Michelle's book too, and am looking forward to reading it. :flower:

I've just started Ruth Bader Ginsburg's My Own Words, which is a collection of the Justice's essays and speeches etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odel2233
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->