What Are Your Most Favourite Sneakers/Trainers - Ever?

puma r awesome
amazon
5111BWykuBL._AA300_.jpg

51Y7aV3Zi6L._AA300_.jpg

i got these off amazon at 16 dollars!! Used tho
51P8dsbeZEL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

my puma's came and lets just say theres nothing used about them! 16 bucks wa sa steal!! perfect fit too!!

I just bought some all-white Nike Air sneakers for $5 at a thrift shop. They were hardly used, and when I buy new laces, put in new insoles, and give 'em a good polish, they'll be good as new. I love all-white sneakers and I love makeovers. They look very similar to this:

nike-air-hurrache-air-force-1-1.jpg

ohflux.files.wordpress.com

^Used is my new middle name! I don't understand how these people 'use' their shoes

can you post a credit/source for that image please?

2mwa636.jpg

credit: item.rakuten.co.jp/atmos-girls/g44665/

I need to find these!

Last edited by a moderator:
did adidas do a liberty print collaboration at some point?

reebok-ers-2000.jpg

Source: http://www.bayareakicks.com/reebok-shoes/reebok-ers-2000.html

These are easily the best shoes I've ever had. They're very comfortable, and the neon orange looks excellent. I've received several compliments on them when I wear them. I use them mainly as my workout shoes; I've used them so much working out that I've worn the inside cushioning almost completely off, but they're still the most comfortable shoes I own.

I need to wear these more. I've only worn them a handful of times, but they're my fave sneakers ever. Emilio Pucci x Nike Vandal Low

333921f4a674418d8af115c6fc602702_7.jpg

picture by me

I've found that Adidas has the best sneakers, I've also worn Nike, Reebox and Puma.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->