What Was Your Very First Designer Handbag?

i have been saving to get myself a mulberry alexa or PS1 before i turn 20, but i ended up getting the celine luggage tote! i think the very first bag to invest in is very significant and i wanted to make sure it's a good buy/versatile piece etc

Last edited by a moderator:
i have been saving to get myself a mulberry alexa or PS1 before i turn 20, but i ended up getting the celine luggage tote! i think the very first bag to invest in is very significant and i wanted to make sure it's a good buy/versatile piece etc

My mom got me a YSL Muse I'd been lusting after for literally years. It's a black patent and pretty large and when she took me to buy it, I almost cried in the boutique. People around me were literally awww-ing.

The lamest part about all of this is that I was 20 and not a young teenager! But YSL threatens my floodgates, I guess. I'll post a picture of it when I get some sleep.

ETA: It was a Christmas present, my mom just doesn't arbitrarily drop $1290 on me for bags, as awesome as she is.

My mom got me a YSL Muse I'd been lusting after for literally years. It's a black patent and pretty large and when she took me to buy it, I almost cried in the boutique. People around me were literally awww-ing.

The lamest part about all of this is that I was 20 and not a young teenager! But YSL threatens my floodgates, I guess. I'll post a picture of it when I get some sleep.

ETA: It was a Christmas present, my mom just doesn't arbitrarily drop $1290 on me for bags, as awesome as she is.

Just ordered my first designer bag today:buzz::buzz::buzz:
marc-y-m302071_tau_1.jpg

www.matchesfashion.com

Sooooo excited for it to arrive!!! I absolutely love MJ & MBMJ:kiss:

freshman year of high school (1998? whoa - I'm totally ancient, when did that happen? :P), salvatore ferragamo structured east/west tote:

Ferragamofirst.jpg

Image by piggy - that's me! (^(oo)^)

freshman year of high school (1998? whoa - I'm totally ancient, when did that happen? :P), salvatore ferragamo structured east/west tote:

Ferragamofirst.jpg

Image by piggy - that's me! (^(oo)^)

Ha ha piggy your not ancient girl, this bag ferragamo bag is tdf, Ilove structured minimal style bags!

Ha ha piggy your not ancient girl, this bag ferragamo bag is tdf, Ilove structured minimal style bags!

I don't know if you would consider Coach designer, but I bought a hot pink coach bag when I was 21

I don't know if you would consider Coach designer, but I bought a hot pink coach bag when I was 21

Hi everyone!:smile:
My very first designer bag was medium gucci sukey:smile:
I loved that bag sooo much!:smile:

Hi everyone!:smile:
My very first designer bag was medium gucci sukey:smile:
I loved that bag sooo much!:smile:

My first designer bag was a Bottega Veneta large Veneta hobo but I just let it go. So now, I guess it's a Prada large gauffre tote!

That MM bow is gorgeous!

My first designer bag was a Bottega Veneta large Veneta hobo but I just let it go. So now, I guess it's a Prada large gauffre tote!

That MM bow is gorgeous!

I'd always wanted a Bayswater, and I loved this the minute I laid eyes on it. I dress pretty simply in neutral colours and it's always the perfect foil to an outfit.

I'd always wanted a Bayswater, and I loved this the minute I laid eyes on it. I dress pretty simply in neutral colours and it's always the perfect foil to an outfit.

Attachments

• IMG_0521.JPG
    IMG_0521.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"