What Was Your Very First Designer Handbag?

^Going through this thread is kind of depressing! Why does everyone get designer bags in their early teens? :o I'm 24 and have never owned a designer bag.

Well if it's a timeless bag that will last till your late twenties then why not?

^Going through this thread is kind of depressing! Why does everyone get designer bags in their early teens? :o I'm 24 and have never owned a designer bag.

Well if it's a timeless bag that will last till your late twenties then why not?

^Oh I didn't mean as of in "Why would anyone need a designer bag that young?", it's more of a "How does a 12 year old afford a Gucci bag?" thing. I'm just a tad bit jealous because I don't know anyone who would have bought me a designer bag at that young age or later even :wink:

Anyway, this is not a thread for discussion, so I'll leave it at that and I hope I'll have my miu miu bag soon :lol:

^Oh I didn't mean as of in "Why would anyone need a designer bag that young?", it's more of a "How does a 12 year old afford a Gucci bag?" thing. I'm just a tad bit jealous because I don't know anyone who would have bought me a designer bag at that young age or later even :wink:

Anyway, this is not a thread for discussion, so I'll leave it at that and I hope I'll have my miu miu bag soon :lol:

My first was a big,weekender type Cacharel bag,I was 14 or 15 when I got it for Christmas with my all time favorite Cacharel fragrance - NOA Perla.
I loved it,it was huge and comfy,I would still love to use it but I had to throw it out becouse my cat peed in it.

My first was a big,weekender type Cacharel bag,I was 14 or 15 when I got it for Christmas with my all time favorite Cacharel fragrance - NOA Perla.
I loved it,it was huge and comfy,I would still love to use it but I had to throw it out becouse my cat peed in it.

LV....small leather red, with a wallet. got it as a gift and never liked it!!!!

LV....small leather red, with a wallet. got it as a gift and never liked it!!!!

I saved up Christmas and Birthday money plus like 5 months of pocket money to buy mine. The faces on the shop assistants when a 15 year old boy walked in, picked up a bag and payed full cash for it was pretty special.

I saved up Christmas and Birthday money plus like 5 months of pocket money to buy mine. The faces on the shop assistants when a 15 year old boy walked in, picked up a bag and payed full cash for it was pretty special.

hi guys i just got the YSL Muse in large for my 21st and i'm so in love with it!! this is my very first designer bag :smile:

m95cmd.jpg

hi guys i just got the YSL Muse in large for my 21st and i'm so in love with it!! this is my very first designer bag :smile:

m95cmd.jpg

My first designer bag was a LV Speed 30, I was 17! I still love it, but it's kinda worn out now.

It started my handbag addiction :smile:

My first designer bag was a LV Speed 30, I was 17! I still love it, but it's kinda worn out now.

It started my handbag addiction :smile:

My first designer bag was a Bottega Veneta...large Veneta in ebano. I want it to last until my 40s! I'm 24!

My first designer bag was a Bottega Veneta...large Veneta in ebano. I want it to last until my 40s! I'm 24!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aytac523
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->