Celebs Who Carry Fake Handbags... Let's Discuss!

suvari

Reaction score
bag1.jpg

bag2.jpg

bag7.jpg

bag9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great thread!

I can see the others being fake, but Nicky Hilton's don't appear to be? How do you know hers are fake?

I've got some celeb photos too..gotta dig it up though..

candicec

I don't understand why they buy fakes! I mean.. they have enough to afford the real ones!

This papillonbag has never ben created in multicolor. Just one for Jennifer lopez but thats it, They don't make it for other celebs. :blush:

- belle - said:
I don't understand why they buy fakes! I mean.. they have enough to afford the real ones!

yeah me neither... I mean, they have the money :shock:

the paris photos resurface!!

and no, the papillon was never made in multicolore, not even for jennifer lopez :wink:

Louis vuitton has never create that kind of wallet. The leather inside should be way more darker, even if its a new one. And a red LV should never be next to a pink LV, actually, a red LV dosent even exist, not even a light pink either, just a dark pink. lika a little purple and a little pink. :blush:

brian said:
the paris photos resurface!!

and no, the papillon was never made in multicolore, not even for jennifer lopez :wink:

are you sure? :o

suvari said:
Louis vuitton has never create that kind of wallet. The leather inside should be way more darker, even if its a new one. And a red LV should never be next to a pink LV, actually, a red LV dosent even exist, not even a light pink either, just a dark pink. lika a little purple and a little pink. :blush:
yes... the wallet is fake... i've seen other photos of her with it as well... she must've bought the papillon and wallet at the same time :lol:

Nicole Richies bag, picture 10.

How you canse that nicoles bag is fake you can look at the little pocket. Ypu can se the LV logo and its cut off, LV dosent cut off their logos, exception on monogram canvas (sometimes) The colours is so wrong... LV has 33 colours and that bag does not have 33 colours. And the goldedges, they have a big "ball" or something, real speedys have 2 small "balls"

brian said:
yes... the wallet is fake... i've seen other photos of her with it as well... she must've bought the papillon and wallet at the same time :lol:

lol, yeah :lol: But I dont understand why they buy it, I mean, every LV expert can see if I'ts a fake bag or not..

suvari said:
Nicole Richies bag, picture 10.

How you canse that nicoles bag is fake you can look at the little pocket. Ypu can se the LV logo and its cut off, LV dosent cut off their logos, exception on monogram canvas (sometimes) The colours is so wrong... LV has 33 colours and that bag does not have 33 colours. And the goldedges, they have a big "ball" or something, real speedys have 2 small "balls"

yes...nicole's is fake... i'm also questioning nicky hilton's cerises speedy... she's had it forever...uses it a lot...and yet the leather is still light? it should've gotten some patina by now...

Hahaha well...Paris is known for carrying fakes... =P I wonder where she buys them? Off the street?? Haha picture the street vendor being approached by Paris... LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaKel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->