MJ bags and celebs? Can't spot them together??

Well if no Celebs carry them I think thats all he more reason to go buy one!!!!!!

who has bags named after them...i know that stam, gunivere and daria do.....anyone else??

Last edited by a moderator:
meeyowsa said:
and I read somewhere that Victoria Traina pre-ordered a croc Sofia when they first came out.

she did...there's been pics of her in sf mags carrying it...

I definitely agree, I don't want celebs carrying them, I was just wondering why you never see them yet they are so popular...I don't want to be the one that carries the same bag aas paris hilton, I would just burn it in that case...haha.

I don't know if you guys already know this, but on the Marc Jacobs website, they are having 3 bags on sale 50% off. Theres the Susannah, the Pocket Sachel, and the Anouck. I'm thinking about getthing the pocket sachel. It's good price for calfskin. Well, just spreading the words for those who might be interested :flower:

Diorling said:
Oh, right, if you count LV then everyone and thier mother carrys a MJ.

unless it's a "classic" lv bag that marc obviously couldnt've designed (as if he even designs any of them to begin with?!?)... :winkiss:

Last edited by a moderator:
pucci_mama said:
Why does it matter if any celebs have one?????

some people only want to wear/buy what they see celebrities wearing... sad, really :cry: ....

kathleen9804 said:
There is also a cousin, I forget her name though, she is W's niece I belive, she's actually much better looking than the twins.

I believe the cousin models - I think I saw her in a Ralph Lauren ad. When I saw her and I thought, "wow, she won the genetic lottery and left the twins with nothing!" :lol:

jssy4eva said:
who has bags named after them...i know that stam, gunivere and daria do.....anyone else??
I quite like the Zoe bag named after Zoe Cassavetes--it's the red bag Scarlett Johansson uses in Lost in translation. Lovely :heart:

I've also seen pics of Reese Witherspoon & Jennifer Aniston with the Stella.

LilyGirl said:
Nicole Richie has this round barrel shaped one (don't remember the name). it was from the same line as Liv's red hobo.

AhhhH!... what is the name of that bagggggggg ... :blink:

nat_attak said:
I don't know if you guys already know this, but on the Marc Jacobs website, they are having 3 bags on sale 50% off. Theres the Susannah, the Pocket Sachel, and the Anouck. I'm thinking about getthing the pocket sachel. It's good price for calfskin. Well, just spreading the words for those who might be interested :flower:

I just looked on the site, I can't find where they sell bags... I see them all displayed, but I dont see them for sale. :huh:

^ sorry i posted that about 3 months ago ^_^ and did not end up buying the bag and very happy that i didn't .. hehe.

I see MJ bags carried by characters in TV shows all the time. I guess they are really popular with stylists. Teri Hatcher's character on Desperate Housewives had the New Tote in pink, Sydney (Jennifer Garner) on Alias carried a black Sophia in one episode. Amanda Bynes carries a pink Cammie on "What I Like About You." And Charlotte on Sex and the City carried a pink Cammie also in the very last episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->