Celebs Who Carry Fake Handbags... Let's Discuss!

- belle - said:
I don't understand why they buy fakes! I mean.. they have enough to afford the real ones!

maybe they think they have a rich enough image that people will automatically think its auth..?

picturing paris wrapping a piece of aluminum around her wrist and saying "thats cartier, and yes, my dog is real fur"

I actually like the fact that Paris Hilton has some fake LV. It shows she doesn't care what others think.
Doesn't Ashley Simpson have a fake balenciaga? Its a brownish color.

^ actually it kind of shows that she does care about what others think... if she didn't, she would buy a no name bag instead of a designer fake.

ShoeLady said:
I actually like the fact that Paris Hilton has some fake LV. It shows she doesn't care what others think.

yeah, thats good.. But the sad thing is that the people who not have replicas pepole automatic think that the bag is fake.. :cry:

I think they either done care that it's fake cuase they'll throw it out after the first time using it, or they dont know, and becuase they have all the money in the world they dont mind if they're spending money on a fake so they dont bother finding out. I highly doubt they they knowing buy fakes becuase they want the real thing but have it.

Anna Kornikova's legs on the last page... :heart:

ShoeLady said:

I think it shows she thinks we're alot dumber than she is :P

^I think that Gucci is real. The leopard LV Nikki is carrying is definetly fake. Not sure about the others

sometime is hard to tell ......coz they are so rich why would they carry fake bags and then later let thier fans laught at it........
i ever spoke to my local Vuitton SA and she told me they are people's especially "celeb's" goes for special order made,they paid 25 to 30% extra for speciall order made just want to be diffrent from the rest.......it make sence to me though..:rolleyes:

I'm having a hard time focussing on the fake bags,because the outfits with which they are being worn are so desperately hideous:blink: .

^ LOL! well, it is Paris and Nicky!

I'm not sure about the special orders esp for 25% to 30% more.... I though LV doesn't cater to celebs. For example, they supposedly never give out freebies to celebs except maybe for the celebs in their campaigns (like JLo and Uma Thurman). Also, quite a few women who can afford to carry a lot of the LV bags can and will spend 25% to 30% more if it meant having a special unique bag and I don't just mean celebs... a lot of the wealthy women in NY and LA for example. And I don't think LV would allow this as it would become burdened if they had all these one-of-a-kind pieces being ordered.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I particularly like the butterflies patterned like the American flag on the aqua ground ... at least, that's what I thought I saw before my eyes crossed :D

I'm pretty sure the dalmation print and the 'furry' LV are real. In fact, I think the 'furry' LV was worn at an LV event. Not really the place to tote a fake.

no pic right now, but nicole richie has a fake white balenciaga classique.
maybe someone could find a pic of it?

Guessgirl96 said:
Anna Kornikova's legs on the last page... :heart:

No wonder why Enrique is all over her:lol:
Back to the fake bag discussion:P
I am not a supporter of fake bags at all...and i hate seeing fakes around..i think no matter how much money a person has, everyone wants a good deal..I am assuming that celebrites would know that its fake...but the real deal is quite expensive...and besides most celebrities get freebies from the real thing...I for one wouldnt want to buy a bag for 35'000 dollars even if i had the money...its just not worth it...I would buy a watch for that amount but not a bag...
and besides celebrities keep changing their looks on daily basis...so maybe thats another factor...not sure...

I wonder where they BUY the fakes -- Chinatown -- purse parties -- EBAY or do they delegate to their go-fers.

And the rich and famous are astoundingly cheap because they are so used to getting comped for everything.:P

Dulcisima said:
No wonder why Enrique is all over her:lol:
Back to the fake bag discussion:P
I am not a supporter of fake bags at all...and i hate seeing fakes around..i think no matter how much money a person has, everyone wants a good deal..I am assuming that celebrites would know that its fake...but the real deal is quite expensive...and besides most celebrities get freebies from the real thing...I for one wouldnt want to buy a bag for 35'000 dollars even if i had the money...its just not worth it...I would buy a watch for that amount but not a bag...
and besides celebrities keep changing their looks on daily basis...so maybe thats another factor...not sure...

I so love this thread!! I did not know celebrities carried fakes. I read somewhere on the internet that a fan of Jessica Simpson asked her to autograph her LV tote and JS was like are you sure, it's an expensive bag....but it turns out the LV bag's a fake..LOL..I wonder if the story is true, I find it hard to believe that celebrities can't tell the real from the fake, especially since they have definetly seen the real bag IRL.

In regards to fake bags, I feel that focus should also be put on the people who make the replica bags. I would imagine those fakes made in China come out of sweat shops and are probably made by young girls our ages. Isn't that just cruel. They don't have any other choice and as long as people buy fakes, these girls get exploited and work in cramp conditions and get paid like nothing. Just thinking of this makes me angry!! :angry:

^^ What about those??

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessRW
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->