Sex and the City - The movie

poshigirl

Reaction score
As soon I saw those pics, I couldnt stop smiling :wink: hehe.. cant wait to see the movie <3 Wow, is realy strange to see "Mr Big and Carrie" again.. ..

O-M-G :buzz: :bounce: :buzz: I promised myself i will NOT look at any set candids or read any spoilers,reviews.etc until i see the movie.But DAMN its to hard :( ok,ok i have seen this,but i will not come to this thread anymore,i will be strong damitt!!!!

Awwwww my heart skipt a beat seeing those candids. :crush:

I am leaving now.Yup i am gone..............those pictures are soooo amazing :wub: i am so happy its acutally happening,i belive it finaly. :clap:

As soon I saw those pics, I couldnt stop smiling :wink: hehe.. cant wait to see the movie <3 Wow, is realy strange to see "Mr Big and Carrie" again.. ..

i had the same reaction toooo
im sooo happy, she looks very good, so does mr. noth :heart:
kochie, thanks :woot:

:bounce: I can't wait to see the other actresses and actors! And what they wear off course :buzz:

I wonder how they will all look, it's been 4 years, so they are going to look a lot older...not that it matters but its interesting to see when people age...

OMG!!!
I am so excited....does anyone know when it is going to be in theaters?

Ohhhh, a big ,mega thanks :flower:!!!!! Great pics, I am so excited to see Sex and the City again.

Ohhh...god, I promised myself not visiting this thread until the movie is done but as Miss_Dalloway said we couldnt missed it because of the "outfits" :smile: hehe!

But damn, this is really happening and Im really excited! I wonder if they gonna make "Samantha" pregnant?!! Hehe.. that I would love to see.. ..

^ That would be so strange...I'm so excited to see what the story-lines will be for all the girls. I need to see more outfits!!

Lacroix: Yeah, really strange but so unlike "Samantha" hehe.. ..and you know how she can pop-up what some strangiest things :wink:!!!

I read somewhere that they gonna let "Carrie and Mr Big" move in with eachother.. that would be intresting!!!

To try and avoid disappointment, I was refusing to believe the film would ever get of the ground. But photographic proof! :woot: :bounce: Now I'm excited!

The candid pics are great little tasters of what's to come, and ooooh the outfits. :heart:

Ahhhhhh! :buzz:I literally was sqealing when I saw those pictures of Carrie. Soooo excited for this movie. I didn't realize they were filming it already. I already love this outfit on Carrie. Can't wait to see all the outfits. And Carrie + Big :heart:. Yay.

oh god they are filming?? does anyone know where? i will scope that sh*t out in a new york minute ^_^

omg i can't wait for the movie, i'm so excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bastianvek
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->