Sex and the City - The movie

I wonder if Carrie will be smoking in the movie. She had quit before she went to Paris, then took it up again while she was there. I'm guessing no as it would mean the movie would get an R rating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Charlotte pregnant or Kristin Davis? Just wondering because in one of the last episodes of the show she and Harry were going to adopt a baby girl from China, weren't they.

Is Charlotte pregnant or Kristin Davis? Just wondering because in one of the last episodes of the show she and Harry were going to adopt a baby girl from China, weren't they.

In the last episode they got the great news about the adoption but I read somewhere that Charlotte is pregnant and goes into while arguing with Big over Carrie

Maybe we should write spoilers in white (like I did) so people who dont want to know what will happen in the movie wont see it and others will still be able to read it?

oops. in fact, i didnt even notice what you wrote. and it wont let me change it now.
maybe the mods can change / delete it? im sorry!

The still pictures have me smiling so big. I've missed theses girls together!

oops. in fact, i didnt even notice what you wrote. and it wont let me change it now.
maybe the mods can change / delete it? im sorry!

dont worry about it! :smile: I just meant theres probably some people who dont want to read the spoilers.
I`m sure I`m going to read everything and still love the movie and be oh-so-excited :woot:

The movie is apparently set four years after the movie finished.

Carrie, Charlotte and Miranda were 38 when the series finished, so they are about 42-43 now. Samantha was 45 when the show ended, so she would 49-50 now. Depending on the exact time frame used.

Does that sound about right to everyone else? I'm curious to see how much of an issue age is going to be in this movie. Aging was often brought up during the show.

Edited to add : I wonder what trends the movie is going to start.

Last edited by a moderator:
When SATC ended one of the rumours for the movie (before it got canned) was that Charlotte would find out she was pregnant when she and Harry went to China to pick up their adopted baby, so it looks like they are staying with the original plan.
Love the fashion so far, can't wait for the movie. I notice in all the photos so far that Carrie does not have either an engagement ring nor a wedding ring on her finger , maybe near the end there will be one.:D
Until then I will be keeping a close eye on the photos.

Charlotte doesn't look pregnant in those pictures. wonder if it's before or after. Hm.

Highlight to read ^^^^^

And in the series (can't remember the season or episode though) we learn that Charlotte used to be a teen model for RL ^_^

OH MY G!!! I'm sooooooo excited!!!!!!!!! SATC rules!!! This is going to be such a huge movie. The fact that we're already seeing their outfits is insane. I just hope the movie lives up to the hype.

i don't understand how they can film on location in manhattan without getting totally mobbed, on 55th street no less. crazy~~

It was all SATC maniac in the street! Just watch some videos from splash-video :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cccccc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->