Sex and the City - The movie

yes it was lanvin and it looked awesome.
omg sooo much fashion awesomeness in the movie, i could barely take it :smile:

and regarding the cellphone, thats the first thing i noticed! i was expecting an explaination for that but it never arrived :D
I so agree! The Lanvin dress was probably my favorite wedding dress (I'm not a big fan of traditional wedding dresses:doh:)

I think the cellphone explination was the fact that Carrie never had a cellphone and I think Miranda ended up getting her one? something like that. . .I think it's to show she still doesn't find them to be a necessity.
And I thought the ending showed she was desperate as well, kind of disappointed me.

loved the movie
loved the outfits even more
i totally want that vivienne westwood wedding gown and that frigging manolos
i felt the movie was kind of short
I wanted it to be at least 4 hours long
I felt the movie was very different from the series because those four *fabulous* characters have grown up so much
but samantha still look gorgeous in her 50s
loved lily's cupcake handbag it's so adorable
I thought the part where carrie typed in the 'love' password was sooooooooo corny
I was a bit shocked when standford and anthony kissed at the new year's party but it was hiiiiiiiiiiiiiilarious
and last but not least dante's a Harht!!! piece

Oh God yeah... I literally fell in love with Aidan!! And honestly, while seeing him would have sent me over the moon, I can't see how they could have put him in the storyline. He and Carrie had their closure. What else is there left to do?

omg that was amazing! that movie turned me into a total charlotte lover. omg she was hilarious. the way she totters about and the whole foreign food thing!
samantha had awesome lines too! im sad about her and smith though... she looks amazing for her age.
i'm happy that big and carrie ended up together! michael patrick king said somewhere that if they killed big, hed be chased by a mod of angry women so i guess big and carrie had to have gotten married.
i remember seeing in some interview that they shot fake scenes to throw people off so when cynthia nixon said someone died, i guess that was part of throwing people off too.
what happened to marcus, stanfords bf!
carrie didnt even wear her carrie necklace!
still, i loved it.

probably the fastest two and a half hours of my life!
carrie's clothes were amazinggg
i cant believe how good samantha looks at 50!
i thought miranda looked better than she ever did in the series.
and i loved when charlotte screamed at big right after carrie through the flowers at him.

I saw it last night. I could have cried at some parts. I wanted to go shopping afterwards as well. Bah.

I noticed that last night actually that the carrie necklace wasnt there! I couldnt believe that, especially after such a huge deal of it was made in paris!

does anybody have a pic of her wearing that oscar de la renta wedding dress with the red flower in her hair???? that was so beautiful!

i saw it last night... two words:
love it

eventhough i think it wasn't "sex and the city" but "fashion and the city"...
it fell more as a campaign towards all the big brands (gucci-chanel-dior-blanhik-vuitton-benz, etc) a bit too much...

She lost the Carrie necklace in Paris. I can't remember her getting it back..

^She did, she thought she lost, and then found that there was a hole in the lining of her clutch, and she found it!

i never watched the show before so i went to see it knowing practically nothing of the show other than it focus on 4 friends and something about getting married.

wasnt planning on watching it but i heard it was good and i got free time on my hand.
i didnt cry or feel terribly emotional through out the movie, maybe because im not so connected with the characters like most of the sex and the city fans here. but i did laugh a lot because it had great dialogues and one liners and nice little details that made me chuckle.

Does anyone know who made that fabulous studded belt? (Sorry if this is - and I bet it is - a repeat question).

^ the belt is a vintage item, but various sites (like asos, for example) are selling very very similiar replicas :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimble
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->