Sex and the City - The movie

^ I am too!

I just hope there will be extras that will live up to my expectations!:lol:

When is it released in the UK? :flower: I'm so excited! If I buy one thing, this is gonna be it! :heart:

Ahhh, I love the DVD cover!!

I can't wait to get this, I really, really hope there will be some amazing extras with it.

I'm sorry to spoil the fun, but this movie sucked...badly!:P It didn't add anything to the series and it turned into some kind of soap opera. There was a point where Carrie looked like a drug addict! And I just can't believe how ******** the ending was and Carrie herself...:rolleyes: It was so unlike the series, the spirit of it...alll gone...:sick:

One of the film's flaws was that Carrie was depressed for pretty much the majority of the film and I didn't really like that. Other than that, it was fun.

^yes they do

just saw the movie.. a bit late I know:blush:

and I'm sorry but WORST MOVIE EVER!!

okay not ever but this was just bad.. I want those two hours back.. the clichés, the bad dialogue and the product placement..

and I love fashion but this was too much of the in your face fashion that the show didn't have..

the movie didn't do the show any justice

I hope that the two disk extended version is worth the extra money, I just ordered it! :woot:

SJP said they will be talking about a sequel sooner rather than later.

I still can't believe they distroyed my probably favorite couple - Samantha and Smith!

and I'm sorry but WORST MOVIE EVER!!
I agree, it was horrendous. There wasn't an ounce of witticism or intelligence. The girls have always been cheap and immature but the constant yelling was embarrassing. These women are in their forties, why do they behave like they're in high-school?
Carrie is officially desperate and pathetic, Miranda is psycho-rigid and mean, Charlotte is just daft and annoying (although I love her husband), Smith is so bland it's painful, Samantha reached heights of vulgarity but she was the best thing in the movie. As for the clothes, garish for the most part, with few exceptions.
Just low grade entertainment and so much worse than the actual series. Even Gossip Girl is better done and better written. Just sad.

I agree, it was horrendous. There wasn't an ounce of witticism or intelligence. The girls have always been cheap and immature but the constant yelling was embarrassing. These women are in their forties, why do they behave like they're in high-school?
Carrie is officially desperate and pathetic, Miranda is psycho-rigid and mean, Charlotte is just daft and annoying (although I love her husband), Smith is so bland it's painful, Samantha reached heights of vulgarity but she was the best thing in the movie. As for the clothes, garish for the most part, with few exceptions.
Just low grade entertainment and so much worse than the actual series. Even Gossip Girl is better done and better written. Just sad.

I absoluetly agree with everything you said. The scene where Charlotte takes a dump in her pants summed up the movie. It was horrid.:sick:

^that was so awful scene! I kind of expected something more intellectual or sophisticated humor than that, even in Sex and the city. Btw, extended edition was disappointment too, I guess there was like two more scenes (I don't remember Halloween scene from theater version?) After watching 15 minutes story, how amazing wardrobe their has, I hoped that they would put some money from outfits to script.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonb199
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->