Sex and the City - The movie

i definately prefer the series...i expected that before i saw it but i still loved the movie

I saw the movie 1,5 week ago on ladies night.
It was full with girls in their twentys and 2 guys.

THey did some things before the movie, little talk, lottery and some other stuff.

Then the movie began and when we heared the opening tune everyone started clapping.

I loved all the sounds from everybody:lol:oeehe aaah oh noooo :lol:

Charlotte was the best! So funny and the parts with big, she looked sooo full of hate.

I want to see it agaaaain:woot:

i watched it twice
first of all, carrie - spoiled, egocentric, if she wanted huge wedding she should've said something... and the way she forgave mister big is so cheap!!!
mister big - well, mister chicken would be more appropriate ... be a man, it is your wedding too, don't send e mails, follow her, chase her, do something...
sam - what she had to stay single? i mean, okay she wants to be single, but there should be like few scenes at the very end of sam getting back on the horse...
char - since when is she the funny one?
miranda - poor thing, i loved her in series and the i could never ever forgive steve... she is just bigger women of them all in the movie.

post break up personal assistant ???? too much for my taste... maybe paris hilton has one of those... but not carrie we all knew and loved. she was always strong, after aiden, and in paris, and when she had all those troubles with big.

hope there will be part 2. i want to see sam get back on track, miranda all bossy, and carrie, well, normal.

i saw this movie last night.
and i really enjoyed it.
does anybody know the song that is playing during the scene where SJP is getting photographed for the vogue bridal shoot?

thanks, in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
and i really enjoyed it.
samantha was really funny, and said some realy great lines, which made me laugh :lol:
does anybody know the song that is playing during the scene where SJP is getting photographed for the vogue bridal shoot?

thanks, in advance.

and i really enjoyed it.

thanks, in advance.
Anonymous in theplaylist.blogspot.com knows/guess
the song at the photo shoot is Ciara click flash (which has been leaked in MQ on some blogs) and they also play Janet Jackson's 2nite at the beginning of the wedding Rehearsal...they wont be on the soundtrack prolly coz they prolly had to pay alot just to feature it in the movie
I haven't remember music in that scene so maybe you could try Ciara?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwqvB9N517w

Last edited by a moderator:
^ thank you so much. much appreciated :flower:

I work at the local movie theatre and the day it opened nearly every show was sold out, including the 8am show! But I got to see it for free about a week later. I am still working on watching the series on dvd because I am recovering from spinal surgery... But I think I am going to continue to get the dvd seasons alone seeing as I've already bought the first one.. Are there any benefits to purchasing the deluxe set which comes in the big pink box?

You can PM or e-mail me if you are aware..

Thanks!

i definately prefer the series...i expected that before i saw it but i still loved the movie

yeah thats exactly what I thought...the film was good and entertainng but nothing compared to the series!
but it was so nice to see carry, charlotte, samantha and miranda again :lol:

I loved the series so much that I went in to the theatre trying to think that the movie and the series was two different things since what I loved about it was that it wasn't overly dramatic. It was very witty dialoge and four really close friends. At first i didn't like it much, too rich Manhattan and Vouge but then it turned really good and my favorite part was at the end where Miranda talks about how they never drink Comspolitan and asks why they stopped and Carrie goes "because everybody else started". RIGHT ON! loooved it.

Too little Stanford though. I love Stanford!!

Omg!!! :heart::heart::heart:

I loved it so much! *even though I waited hours in line the night it came out*

I thought it was really good, I was in so much shock that I don't think I moved or breathed.....lol I think it was perfect and not long enough!!!! And what the fans wanted! :blush:

But this really has nothing to do with the movie....when I went to see it the first time the guy next to me I think was on drugs because he kept like actually jumping in and out of his seat and beating the seats around him and was yelling at the screen....it was quite annoying!

^ I can't wait to get that, does anyone know if the book is any good?
thanks in advance

book? what book? SATC?
it is good book, it is like season one, not so shinny and not very bright, but ironic and well, it is not a fairytale. the movie is.

I liked the section of the book where the pages had the outfits from the movie and said who the designers were. I can't complain with the book to flip through and not read. It's like a coffee table book if anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bastianvek
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->