The H&M Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
^yeah I noticed that too! everything seems available, but when you try to choose a color or size it says "out of stock" or sth.... really annoying indeed!

how long does it usually take to receive items from the online store after they are dispatched? i ordered some things and it says that they were dispatched on the 13th, but i havent received them yet. i also havent got a text message notification or anything. it seems a bit long for them to still not be here if they were dispatched 5 days ago?

I'm so annoyed with H&M right now! I ordered a dress early last week which I need for the 24th June and although it was dispatched on the 8th it still hasn't arrived! With the change in website they've changed couriers and they don't even have tracking numbers anymore so they don't know where it is....and they won't declare it lost until Monday. Looks like I won't be getting it in time! I'm SO annoyed. :angry:

oh whoops, completely missed your post, i guess this answers mine too then! how annoying! i ordered from them in december and got my items straight after they were dispatched!

These were inquired about a few pages back, but I'm still curious if anyone knows anything. I desperately NEED them.

5700817255_914288cf63_b.jpg

Credit: Karenwheredidyougetthat

oh whoops, completely missed your post, i guess this answers mine too then! how annoying! i ordered from them in december and got my items straight after they were dispatched!

Mine finally arrived today, 10 days after despatch! When they used Hermes to deliver it was fine but now they're with DHL it's ridiculously slow.

The most ridiculous thing about the new online shop is how they use one and the same body for each and every outfit. They graciously change the skin tone for each of their beheaded models, but that is some seriously bad photoshop other wise. :lol:

^what are you guys talking about? I don't see any change..

These were inquired about a few pages back, but I'm still curious if anyone knows anything. I desperately NEED them.

*Please do NOT quote the images*
Credit: Karenwheredidyougetthat

Yes it is already in store here in Canada for 79$. I almost bought them, but at the end, i decided to leave it... :( it is quite heavy tho!

Last edited by a moderator:
The most ridiculous thing about the new online shop is how they use one and the same body for each and every outfit. They graciously change the skin tone for each of their beheaded models, but that is some seriously bad photoshop other wise. :lol:
They are using the "models" from looklet.com, it makes all the clothes look extremely fake and cheap...

oh i hate the new online shop!! there is so much stuff on the website which is sold out!! so annoying

ì think the new online shop looks like so many other online shops. blah!

and to the people with the order and deliver problems: I ordered some HOME-pieces 2 weeks ago, and still haven´t recieved them. it´s so annoying! I ordered a shower courtain because mine broke down. and i need a new one in time because everytime i shower my bathroom is flooded now :angry: :furious:

do we think its good or bad h&m collaborate with designers? i kinda think its a bit too much, i know its a gimmick, but isnt it too "fast fashion"? look at their collaboration with lanvin, people were so crazy about it...only in the first few days...
hope it makes sense

^I don't think it's a gimmick. You get the chance to buy something nearly as good as the original design (IE Lanvin) for a fraction of the price. I loved the Lanvin collection, the quality was outstanding.

I'm not a Versace fan and even if I was, I absolutely hate all the hysterics and marketing surrounding these events, so like every year, I'll avoid the stores around mid November.

Honestly better to wait a few months and once the madness died, you can find most of the items on eBay or even in stores on sale.
Now that the hype is over, there are tons of h&m/lanvin articles at decent prices on eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->