The H&M Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Versace for H&M? Great. I hate Versace so I can avoid the hype this year.

i want some bondage collection inspiration and some printed chain silk shirts. other than that. oh and some printed jeans like the guy from stylelikeu

My H&M=) Got it yesterday
sourse:h&m and my photos

These were inquired about a few pages back, but I'm still curious if anyone knows anything. I desperately NEED them.

do not quote images
Credit: Karenwheredidyougetthat

I have seen them in Zürich, Switzerland too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Acne for H&M would be...well, odd. Everything I have ever bought from Acne has been of SO poor quality. I've never had anything from H&M fall apart.

yes its official and im hoping the quality is up to lanvin's standard. For versace's name sake and the legacy of gianni.

^I would go nuts for that... but Phoebe Philo doesn't strike me as the type to do that kind of collaborations.

oh my Celine is a fantastic idea! The simple design would be no frills and the focus would be cut and fabric.

if only.

I'm thinking of buying this suede-like blazer. I saw it today but had second thoughts. It's very soft though!

hmprod

(all pics hm.com)

hmprod

I did, however, purchase these items:

this mesh skirt:

hmprod

Poncho:

hmprod

(all images from hm.com)

I have been buying so much from trend collection lately! im loving their current collection!!
I bought the orange pleated top and shorts today and the metallic purple sweater!! i wanted the mint one but no more my size. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herb2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->