The MAC Makeup Thread #2

Shale is too purple and naked lunch too pink imo...
I think a touch of charcoal brown (or maybe wedge for a warmer look) is your best bet!

Alright, thanks again guys, will take a look at all of them!

I'm really looking forward to the collaboration between MAC and Gareth Pugh

33a08b27_garethpugh-ambient-72.jpeg

specktra.net

Last edited by a moderator:
^Uuuh, I totally need all of that. Exactly the colors I'm looking for and the signature Pugh geometric cases are great.

Just found this promo pic, so far nothing else has come out. I didn't know about this until today! Because of this I'm totally passing on their holiday releases.

4a1c9c36_GPa.jpeg

source: Mac-Guy @ specktra.net

The lips look like a mix of both lipsticks: Fervent (edges) & Restrict (center) with Vacant lipglass, but I'm just guessing...

depends what you want, but "well dressed" lifts my complexion and "fleur power" is really rosy. those two are my favourites

Ugh, died.
I don't like the video and I think the make up doesn't look good on that model (Alla?) at all because her jaw is too wide but I'm so excited for this collection!

I hope it will be available in Europe soon. I heard it will be out sometime before Christmas but I'm not sure I can wait this long,lol. I want everything!

What are the best MAC blushes? Any recommendations?

the mac MSF blushes are impressive. i dont own any of the normal mac blushes. none of them have called out to me over the years.

^ are MSF - shimmer blushes? can you recommend any colour? We hava a really cold weather right now, so a little bit of glow would be nice.

What are the best MAC blushes? Any recommendations?

I also have Fleur Power, and have worn Well Dressed in the past. Also have Desert Rose, Warm Soul, Flirt & Tease, and Breath of Plum. I like all of these (they're all different colors--in order, coral, pink if I remember right, reddish, beige, burgundy-ish, and plum pink).

Came here to ask ... has anyone seen the Gareth collection in person yet? Or ordered any Miss Piggy? :P

That collection is so hard to resist... I must tell to myself that I don't need a 90$ makeup bag.

I just saw it today in person. I got the Fervent lipstick and Ardent Metal-X Cream Shadow. The rest I passed because I don't like lipglosses, Strada was invisible on me and the nailpolishes are dupable in my current collection already. The makeup bag is pretty large (bigger than my current one) and retails for $75.

I love the packaging - it's actually quite heavy and feels solid. I have jury duty tomorrow so I'll be wearing both items :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Too funny :lol: Please update with news of whether these items got you through jury duty without getting picked.

I was at a MAC counter last night & saw no sign of Gareth Pugh, just holiday stuff. It was a madhouse though so maybe I missed it.

^I think it has't been released in Europe yet.

I wonder if it's selling out fast in the US though because I'm considering already ordering some of the things I want so I won't miss out on it completely in case it sells out fast in Europe, too :unsure: I assume the collection is much cheaper in the US anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->