Victoria Beckham S/S 10 New York

RandomGlitter

Reaction score
1-VICTORIA-BECKHAM_1480704i.jpg

2-VICTORIA-BECKHAM_1480706i.jpg

telegraph.co.uk

I like it. You definitely don't have to wonder what her austetic is, you can tell just by looking at this. I especially like that red gown.

omg i die, these look fantastic
i really like the last one and the yellow dress

Her label is based on things she would wanna wear herself, so these should be what we should expect.

I'm definitely loving the red gown, can't wait for her to put it on herself.

Wish there have been of higer quality pictures though...

I'm not loving the red one at all, actually. Still waiting to see the full collection...

there's always a huge influence of her favourite designers. i see a great deal of Alaia in those two black numbers

H&M or what?

With this collection I see Victoria growing as a designer. She has created a look and silhouette that is distinctly Victoria Beckham. So I really don't see how you got H&M from this (look at the fit of these clothes) I've certainly never seen anything like this at H&M!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the Alaia influence in two of those dresses. The yellow dress is different to her normal aesthetic , seems influenced by AW 2009/10.

this looks better than i thought it would...

seems to be a bit more variation than what she presented with her debut collection

it's nice to see that not every piece us a solid color

She's probably gained a lot more confidence which is good because ignoring how she is in photos she actually seems quite lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batman112
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->