Victoria Beckham S/S 10 New York

i dont think this collection is supposed to look new and original.
its her take on the classic look she loves. there isn't anything wrong with that.
i think people are being hypercritical because she is a spice girl and married to a soccer player...

I like the unstructured 'balloony' strapless dress. Im not 100% loving the colours of it, but its nice to see something a bit different.

I think maybe this could Victorias next 'look'...a gradual move away from her very structured pieces, and start wearing pieces that have a bit more movement....

That piece seems to be the only step in that direction atm though...maybe she is testing the waters?

i thought JLO looked just perfect in the dress :wub:

cdocuments-and-settingslsteinbedesktopjlo_blog.jpg

style.com

Despite this style not being my personal aesthetic, at the end of the day,VB's dresses continues to be worn by celebrities (Elle McPherson, Madonna, JLo etc..), get coverage from magazines (Elle, Vogue ...) and are consistently sold out (Barneys, NAP) because it's appealing and there is a demand for this aesthetic. Good for her i say! :woot:

it may not be unique or fresh but I love it. they look beautifully made, JLO looked beautiful in that dress, it shows that different shapes can look stunning in the dresses. well done vic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vn varenne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->