Clemence Poesy

"Demain Tout Commence" Paris Premiere at Le Grand Rex
28 Nov 2016 - Le Grand Rex - Paris France

YntQumO.jpg

public.fr

‘Chanel Collection des Metiers d’Art 2016/17 in Paris

celebmafia

Love her hair color. Her root color is so lovely. She looks good.

Clemence Poesy attends the Cesar Revelations 2017' photocall at the Salon Chaumet on January 16, 2017 in Paris, France.

nrXeLsM.jpg

e0C3t25.jpg

zimbio.com, wireimage.co.uk​

Actress Clemence Poesy attends the 'Final Portrait' premiere during the 67th Berlinale International Film Festival Berlin at Berlinale Palace on February 11, 2017 in Berlin, Germany.

SqP36bx.jpg

tUbR4zR.jpg

D0SOkdS.jpg

Actress Clemence Poesy attends the 'Final Portrait' photo call during the 67th Berlinale International Film Festival Berlin at Grand Hyatt Hotel on February 11, 2017 in Berlin, Germany.

1qMfViU.jpg

02Q21YG.jpg

5JIN6BD.jpg

zimbio.com

ERDEM - Front Row - LFW February 2017
20 Feb 2017 - Old Selfridges Hotel - London United Kingdom

w4QlHKf.jpg

wireimage.co.uk

I love her outfit at the Berlinale photocall - isn't that the Stella McCartney blazer she wore to a Stella show a few years ago?

The Berlinale photocall outfit looks great on her, simple and at the same time stylish.

Clemence Poesy attends the H&M Studio show as part of the Paris Fashion Week on March 1, 2017 in Paris, France.

4FlsrIQ.jpg

yXqLk21.jpg

zimbio.com

Clemence Poesy attends the Chloe show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2017/2018 on March 2, 2017 in Paris, France.

yBq4BNJ.jpg

sfg6Fou.jpg

zimbio.com

That last look is so un-her and at the same time she makes the look very her own. I can't imagine anyone else in that outfit.

Clemence Poesy attends the Christian Dior show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2017/2018 at Musee Rodin on March 3, 2017 in Paris, France.
FITmW3v.jpg

zimbio

If she doesn't show up at Chanel, I'm just going to assume Dior has poached all of Karl's muses. :huh:

I really like that she is not afraid of not seeming "sexy" in the mainstream way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->