Clemence Poesy

I love her in velvet:heart:

Edit: What is with her tiny bangs? That cant be intentional?

If this was posted earlier, it does not load in my browser.

From february this year:

xcn3sx.jpg

Clemencepoesyfan

I love her in these colors and patterns.

^ Love that tweed blazer look.

She just had a baby in the last year, hormones cause hair to fall out, and then regrow. She did a little better job of blending it earlier this week.

I miss her long hair, but I agree with SallyAlbright, if styled better it'd look cool.

^ Love that tweed blazer look.

She just had a baby in the last year, hormones cause hair to fall out, and then regrow. She did a little better job of blending it earlier this week.

I miss her long hair, but I agree with SallyAlbright, if styled better it'd look cool.

I did wonder if it was because of that :smile:

That last look is :heart:.

I like her short hair when it's messy.

The new haircut looks ok, her hair color looks a little orange though..

^Seeing as she doesn't have any natural warm tones in her hair and the red had grown out, I am guessing she liked the way the red looked when it was washing out and decided to tone it a shade warmer.

more from Dinard Film Festival

vk.com/dailyclemence, purepeople.com

^Thank you for all of those:heart: tfs won't let me give you karma right now, so we will just have to pretend I gave you karma :wink:

haha, thank you, eizhowa! Always happy to share new photos of Clemence.:wub:

Btw, does anyone have a bigger picture or more pictures from this shoot? I think it was for Madame Figaro in 2016. I absolutely LOVE what Clemence is wearing.

8d49b98b50038510a77c98acda97a349.jpg 598511036.jpg

From gettyimages.

Torino Film Festival TFF35 - November 24, 2017

xkeHlE4.jpg
kvv5MMO.jpg

clemencepoesyfan.com

Clemence Poesy attends 'Genius Picasso' premiere at Cervantes Theatre on March 22, 2018 in Malaga, Spain.

qr28sho.jpg

zimbio.com​

Is she wearing Chanel? Saoirse Ronan has worn this outfit too.

Yea it's Chanel Pre-Fall 2018 and Saorise has already worn that look too.

Actor Clemence Poesy attends the National Geographic premiere screening of "Genius: Picasso" on April 20, 2018 at the Tribeca Film Festival in New York City. The second season of National Geographic’s Emmy, Golden Globe and Screen Actor's Guild Award-nominated 10-part global event series, "Genius: Picasso", which stars Antonio Banderas in the titular role, explores the Spanish expatriate's devotion to his craft, his contribution to modern art and his turbulent personal life.

BgGXSKl.jpg

Rmes7yE.jpg

iBbtf1o.jpg

zimbio.com​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mai hue
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"