Framed!... The Eyeglasses Thread

thanks so much miss_j! :blush: :heart:
A couple years back, he's made a couple version of this frame (comes in black too and with cross instead of hearts), plus a wooden frame as well, and some sunglasses too :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a pair of Michael Kors eyeglasses yesterday. I really needed a new pair, my old ones was bought in 2004.

t9bn6g.jpg

s4chhv.jpg

JUST ordered my Rayban Wayfarer eyeglasses (original). So happy they should be here in a week ^_^

i recently ordered some cheap glasses online and they were awesome for the price esp the red one. the blue was somewhat smaller than i expected

here are the same glasses, i thought the blue one looked bigger here
bestpriceglasses

1793959400.png

1655993730.png

they also had this version of the same

P2283AM.png

I think both suit your face actually - they are just different looks. One is a bit more of a 'traditional' glasses look (the smaller blue frames) and one is a bit more bold (the larger red frames). It's nice to have choices!

thanks.you wont believe the price though.19$!!for the red ones

I'm getting sick of contacts and want some glasses.
Hopefully I can get a hold of some OP Sheldrakes or Moscot Lemtosh's, love these glasses sfm! :D

Does anybody have a pair of these? I'm wondering how large the actual
lens area is because I'm basically blind which makes the lenses quite thick.

oliverpeoplessheldrake.jpg

moscotlemtosh.jpg

contactsandspecs.com/moscot.com

I finally got a new pair of glasses and I love them B)
I got these in medium-light brown (No 1751)
8e3335dfac9b9ca475a54e752861ed72.jpg

www.meitzner-meitzner.de

Due to the colour they don't look that massive...

go-optic

Yesterday morning my glasses crumbled in my hands as I was cleaning them--one of the earpieces dropped right off :P So I had to take several hours out of the middle of my day to go replace them. I got these (Lilly Pulitzer) ...

I was wearing all black when I got them, and they are not so great with lighter colors. They make me look a bit like Rachel Maddow is my style icon :lol: What I have discovered by wearing them is that they are rather arresting--they make me look more intellectual and more intimidating, which of course I needed :rofl: And they seem to scare the men at work :innocent: But I've been thinking I can turn all this to my advantage, I just need another pair. The more I think about it, the more useful I think they're going to be, like a secret weapon. I'm thinking they'll be perfect for family occasions, meetings with people I don't like, etc. :wink:

I don't like branded things, but I kind of like several Tiffany frames as a possible alternative ...

7.9.10-1.jpg

i happily wore these chanel frames for about 3 years until i recently broke them. apparently, putting them in my pocket and falling asleep is not a good idea. i was heartbroken when they snapped in half. now i'm wearing temporary frames until i can save up for a nice permanent pair.

lenscrafters

Got these today ... these are more fragile, so I'll likely wear the others to work most of the time.

my new anne & valentin glasses just arrived:heart::sideways:

i have these now. i used to have these in black but after 9 months the crystals started to fall out. im going to use the old glasses' crystals and replace the crystals in my new glasses when they fall out.

source: joylot.

That's the pair I've been using for some years:
5470112436_93918cc30c.jpg

I bought a new one a couple of months ago, a purple one, but I couldn't find a photo. I almost bought a new one yesterday, but I decided for a new pair of sunglasses instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vn varenne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->