General CHANEL Questions

Sparkly Pink the picture u posted of the ebay auction that is a fake bag.

The logo is off and so is the quilting I hope you didn't buy it

Does anyone know if the really old vintage Chanel bags have serial numbers in them? thanx!

Gloria01 said:
How much are the Chanel shoes and are they still available?

imaxtree

i saw those chanel shoes at Nordstrom Topanga, CA. didn't get the price but it's sooo cute!!:heart::heart:

Gloria, I ordered those they're $550 and most sizes were sold out but they just got a shipment not too long ago at the Madison Avenue shop...

Has anyone sent a Chanel bag back to be repaired/refurbished? How long is the process, and how much does it generally cost to do a complete cleaning and repair? I have a great brown suede large tote with some water marks... I think it needs a bit of repair because it was caught in the rain.

Vintage Chanel bags

i just got a vintage black patent leather chanel bag with a gold chain that can also be worn as an envelope clutch. it is pre hologram days!.... very early 80s, maybe late 70s.... a coup de coeur for meB).... is anyone familiar with chanel bags this old? prices?
i also saw another really old chanel bag with pink transparent squares and tan suede squares that is really old. it is the classic 2.55 shape with silver and pink transparent chain. authencity is not an issue, just wondering if anyone has seen colored transparent vintage chanel IRL and what they are worth...thanks for any help. please PM if you want.:heart:

I realise Chanel do seasonal bags but which lines or bags are available every season?
At the moment I have one Chanel bag, a lambskin flap bag with single chain. I am looking for a bit bigger everyday bag. Thanks in advance

Anyone have CHANEL modern chain E/W tote? Are you able to post modelling pics? I am considering getting one but will be ordering it over the phone. I was hoping to see it on before I do. Thanks in advance!

ewatson003797211uk0.jpg

Does anyone know what bag this is and what the details are.
I want ittt.

OK, so I asked about this particular bag like 3 years ago....and forgot which thread the pic was posted on. I just spent the past work hour scavenging around the bag threads to find it......and of course I found it - thank goodness. Now, can anyone tell me what season it is from? Better yet, what the bag is called? I need this bag. This doesn't happen often. I NEED IT! :cry:

Attachments

• 63DIDO_2_.jpg
    63DIDO_2_.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 7
00280m.jpg
00310m.jpg

I have been in love with these two items ever since I saw them on style.com
They are from the Spring Ready to Wear 2006

Anyone know if they are still available and perhaps the price?

Usually, when it's 2006, it stays there. Although sometimes, spectacularily successful lines might get reissued....

But I doubt those items will resurface in Chanel stores any time soon.....

oh damn, I was hoping that purse would still be available :doh:
I guess Ill only be wearing it in my dreams then.

true, but arent 90% of the purses there fake?
also I dont suppose you know the name of that purse, or if it had one?

also ..

a7ee_1.JPG

it says those are real and they are placed on a receipt.
those earrings cost $432??
really?

Well, I'd say that price is rather "normal" for Chanel, no? The receipt even says "Chanel Logo Earrings Whi....." and their price is listed as $432. That Ebayer is really going for profit...

I've seen Chanel Keychains go for that price, and it was either just metal with crystals or plastic.... with crystals. So, don't be shocked by Chanel prices, haha.

And, yes, I believe that all Chanel purses have a name by which they are identifyable. (maybe TPF people might be more helpful with that? I mean, handbags are their LIFE!!!)

that bag above..is the PATCHWORK flap. they have since gone to the outlets and NM last call centers. There is also a hobo from the same collection. The flap went on sale a few months ago at Neiman Marcus. Try calling NM in Troy, Michigan and ask for Lisa Hamlin...she is great..she will search for you. good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
screenstarmakeup
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->