General CHANEL Questions

Thanks so much for the reply! That makes me feel better : )

I wasn't sure if it was common to have them shipped - I'm glad to hear it is.

I'd recommend you buy the one in San Antonio!! :lol:

...But then of course, I'm biased :wink:

Gar I know, I'm always asking questions about Chanel bags...
I saw this one in the February issue of Harper's (US) on page 140...
Have any of you seen it in stores or have any idea of the price?

(err sorry about the horrible picture quality... :doh: I don't have a scanner)

Attachments

• chanelbag.jpg
    chanelbag.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 18
Hi Eliza! Nice to meet another Chanel lover!

I bought a Chanel bag a few years ago at the Vancouver BC Chanel Boutique. My bag came with an authenticity I.D. card (Carte D'authencite) with a 7 digit number that matches the sticker on the box. There is also a hologram sticker on the inside of the bag. It's about ¼" square. Did your bag come with these items? I would be VERY suprised if Neiman Marcus sold you a fake, but I thought I would offer you this info, just in case!

COngratulations on your Chanel purchase! They have great bags.
Each Chanel bag should come with its carte d' authenticite and a number would be indicated on the card which corresponds to a hologram sticker inside the bag. zippered pull is usually inside the bag. and the chanel bag should come in its box and sleeper bag.
NM is an authorized seller, so their authenticity is unquestioned, otherwise theyd get a huge lawsuit if they send fakes!!
B)
and to add a photo beside your name, just click on avatar settings (should be in your profile). i saw edina's photo already --> i think she is holding a bottle of vodka :P

Thanks for the additional info. My bag came with the card, the sticker (which took me ages to actually find because at first I thought it was just some "inspected-by" sticker so I kept looking - then I got a good look and realized it had a number on it - I guess an "inspected-by" would be tacky to have inside Chanel) and the number matches the number on the box. It also has the sleeper bag - but it's not going to get much rest for a while.

I think I'm just feeling a little guilty about buying so much in such a short period of time - you know, looking for an excuse to return it sort of thing. After sleeping on it overnight though, I am now totally in love and want one in white or pink (or both)-- but maybe I'll wait 'till summer : )

Actually, the store in San Antonio had it first (like almost 2 months ago), so I have to give them kudos for that! But the woman at the Chanel in San Diego had put up with me coming in and out and in and out every week and never buying anything so I thought I'd let her know I was serious - unable to make up my mind in any reasonable amount of time, but serious none the less.

Thanks for the info on how to add a picture also...

Originally posted by Eliza Neptune@Jan 17th, 2004 - 10:02 pm

I think I'm just feeling a little guilty about buying so much in such a short period of time - you know, looking for an excuse to return it sort of thing. After sleeping on it overnight though, I am now totally in love and want one in white or pink (or both)-- but maybe I'll wait 'till summer : )
I know exactly how you feel! Ahh I'm always lusting after Chanel bags... :blush: But for now, rest assured...you got the real deal! Enjoy!!

HI EVERYONE

IT IS MY FIRST MESSAGE HERE

I NEED YOUR HELP. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE PRICE OF THIS BAG

THANX FOR YOUR HELP

BYE

Attachments

• http___www.vogue.es_nuevas_pasarelas_02850bd4_data_detalles_chanel_paris_pv0426_g.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 356
SORRY

THE PIX IS THE FOLLOWING

Attachments

• detalles_chanel_paris_pv0426_g.jpg
    detalles_chanel_paris_pv0426_g.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 24
I saw a Chanel bag advertisement in Vogue and I asked a website about it. It was not the same bag but much similar. It was atleast $1,000

:heart: Does anybody know the prices of the 2004 handbags, particularly the lace or pastel bags? I would love to have pictures if you can find some. Thank you very much.

It's GORGEOUS and timeless!!! It looks brand new. Did you purchase it from a consignment store? :wub:

i know this is a silly question, but i'm trying to buy CHANEL bag, but i couldn't find it nowhere.. :cry:
i'm living in Wayne, New Jersey close to the Paterson. please tell me where can i find the CHANEL bag if you're living in NJ.

According to the Store Locator on the Chanel website, there are two stores in NJ which stock bags, both in Short Hills-

CHANEL BOUTIQUE
The Mall at Short Hills
1200 Morris Turnpike - Suite B293
NJ 7078 Short Hills
Phone: (973) 912 8055
Fax: (973) 912 8225
Readytowear Accessories Shoes

NEIMAN MARCUS
The Mall at Short Hills
NJ 7078 Short Hills
Phone: (973) 912 0080
Fax: (973) 912 0184
Readytowear Accessories Shoes

If you don't live nearby to either of them, simply call up the store and you can order over the telephone with your credit card. HTH!

Hop on NJTransit and come into the city one day on the weekend. It'd make a good day trip. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breemoca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->