The Last Movie You Saw?

saw Civil War a few days ago and it’s still on my mind. Not the kind of movie I would describe as something I loved, but I did find it stunning and impactful and masterfully made.

the draughtsman's contract by peter greenaway. that score... and the costumes... :wub:

Milano: The Inside Story of Italian Fashion, by John Maggio

The Beast ... I am not sure what to think of it. First of all I don't know if this was a theatre specific thing but making me scan a QR code to watch the f*cking credits when it had an extra scene in there... 🔫. But otherwise while I found myself enjoying the movie throughout and feeling legit scared, I'm left a little confused. I think I'm gonna have to watch it again. But big thumbs down for killing the cat. Idfc about you getting your point across and it being fake, I feel like I am constantly constantly having to watch animals die in newer movies and I am TIRED of it!! I am not THAT defuckingsensitized that I need to see someone strangling a cat to get a rise of emotion out of me.

Contagion. I didn’t have the guts to watch this during lockdown and just found it in my flight and.. how is this in such a Nostradamus level of accuracy? down to the antivaxxers, how the vaccine was distributed (via a scale of privilege), the freaking bat, the teenagers missing out, Jude Law’s teeth that embodies a whole group of people that kind of only exist to aggravate any situation, and just everything else. I’m 😵‍💫🫨.. I guess they took their research very seriously..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->