The Last TV Show You Saw?

I've been watching Doc Martin for the past two-three months. Obsessed!

I just finished Sharp Objects, finally. I actually read the book a few years ago and was ecstatic to hear they were developing it for TV.

I started watching the show when it came out in July/Aug, but thought it was unbearably slow so I never got back into until just this week. Boy, was that a slow burn. But stick with it and it gets pretty interesting, probably much more interesting if you didn’t already know the ending like I did.

Also, I recommend The Leftovers to any of you who enjoy an emotionally-charged and unconventional drama with a great soundtrack.

Okay I’m done lol.

I've been watching Doc Martin for the past two-three months. Obsessed!

I tried it one evening out of boredom and because I saw Eilleen Atkins (who's a terrific actress!), and ended up pleasantly surprised for such harmless entertainment! I think for starters, it stays very true to Cornwall and it's eccentricities. Like that it doesn't require much thinking, and I live for the pharmacy spinster with her perpetual neckbrace and snappy clapbacks. Oh and the shopkeeper... 'It feels very nice to have a man about the house' :lol: Who says that??

someone pls help me I can't stop watching Seinfeld

Hahahaha, while I could never sit through even one episode, I've been told that there's something there. It's the brand of humour which appeals to you, I imagine. Better that than Friends.

Dunno why I don't like it because I'm mad about everything Larry David.

Hahahaha, while I could never sit through even one episode, I've been told that there's something there. It's the brand of humour which appeals to you, I imagine. Better that than Friends.

Dunno why I don't like it because I'm mad about everything Larry David.
much better than Friends! they just get into these crazy *** scenarios, but I really can't digest Curb your Enthusiasm so much, which is a shame I really wanted to like it :/

I watched until episode 6 of The Haunting of Hill House and I am loving it.

I finished The Haunting of Hill House and it's so good. Mix between drama and horror. Very well written characters. Good story. Amazing film direction. Loved it.

Just starting The Haunting of Hill House, with the 2nd Daario from GoT. What a dreamboat!

The Walking Dead
You
Haters Back Off!
The OC
Daria

First ep of Eli's Roth History of horror. Loved it! Ideal for horror fans.

Homecoming. I'm gripped. Tight storyline, just the correct amount of suspense, and I'm obsessed with the design and cinematography. Plus the episodes run for only 30 mins, which is perfect for me. Normally can't stand Julia Roberts, but she's good in this.

60 Days In
The Voice
Tomorrow When The War Began
Dancing Queen
The Walking Dead

Tried to watch The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. Couldn’t make it past the first episode. Pure crap and so loud. I’ll just stick to my British series and classic movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turnipcookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->