Who will sweep up At the F/W 12.13 shows?

_incognito

Reaction score
Not sure if this thread has been created for this season yet...

Let the speculation begin! :flower:

predicting which new faces will hit it big is pretty much a roll of the dice these days but.. I'm loving Moa Åberg.. girl is gorgeous.

Given her opening slot at LV last season I would be very surprised if Chrystal Copland doesn't book most of the major shows this season. Hoping that the other Crystal (Noreiga) also does well, given her selective appearances and Marc debut last season.

Hopefully Jasmine Tookes will have a full sweep of shows this season considering that NY slept on her last season and she missed a large chunk of Paris.

It's a little bit to early to predict, but my money is on Nairoby Matos who already booked the Kenzo campaign without a single show...as for last season's top newcomers i can see Jasmine, Marihenny, Kati Nescher and Romee Strijd making a second splash.

My bets:

Katryn Kruger
Hedvig Palm
Moa Aberg
Maja Salamon
Rosie Tapner
Nadja Bender
Yulia Serzhantova

ymre i hope she's makes her definility come back, walked major show! Prada of course!

and new faces, likes: Marte Mei, Juliane Gruner, Laura Kampman, Othilia Simon, Luccete Van Beek, Nadine Ponce, Isabella Melo...

I think Katryn Kruger will definitely be the Joan/Arizona/Jac/Aymeline of her season.

My bets are also on:
Juliane Gruner
Frida Aasen
Marte van Haaster
Laura Kampman
Hedvig Palm
Josephine Skriver (I know she has been booking a lot of shows for a few seasons, but hopefully this season she will reap the benefits)
Tsheca White

I also hope that Gaye McDonald makes a big comeback like Bette Franke did. ^_^

I think Ella Kandyba will be everywhere. She had her 'breakthrough' season last season, doing Gucci, Balmain, YSL, Balenciaga, etc. Now she's working with Gucci and doing the Etro campaign. So I think things are looking really good for her.

First bets for now;

Kati Nescher
Moa Aberg
Marte Mei
Frida Aasen

Will do some more research later on but usually we can be pretty off in here (remember Jess Gold?) , which makes it more fun anyway. I would also like to know some predictions from you guys who will burn down and not make it after a successfull debut last season or so?

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually get this wrong.......but I'd bet the entire farm Nairoby is the new girl to beat this season.

Kathryn Kruger
Lara Mullen
Julianne Gruner
Daphne Groenveld, not new of course, but I think this is the season she becomes the queen of the catwalk.
Ymre
Kelly Mittendorf

I would also like to know some predictions from you guys who will burn down and not make it after a successfull debut last season or so?

Girls who will burn out:
Maria Bradley (not versatile enough)
Jourdan Dunn (literally everyone will hate me for this, but I really don't think she is unique or special. She is a runway filler. I'm getting prepared for the millions of Jourdan fans to attack me right now!! :lol:)
Kasia Struss (she had a great run, but I think it is coming to a close)
Milou van Groesen (Armani is the best this girl is gonna get)

More girls who will sweep up:
Josifien Rodermanns (I think her CK exclusivity has gone on long enough, and it hasn't amounted to campaigns yet. I think her agency needs to just let the girl walk all the major shows this season)
Roberta Narciso (for a black girl to be this exclusive, it's amazing. Now, she needs to spread her wings & kill it)
Magda Languinge (the new Tati Cotliar)
Melissa Tammerjin (hopefully all her hard work pays off, and she becomes a star)
Tanya Dziaheleva (enough with just JPG Tanya!!!! Walk more shows!!!)

Please don't hate me, you guys. :unsure:

^ Maria Bradley will certainly not burn out this season. An A Wang, Versace and Balenciaga exclusive last season? When has a girl achieved that in her debut season before. I'm sure that a lot of people will be dying to book her.

Based off of who's editorially visible ATM I would say that Antonia might drop off the radar this season.

Fatima Siad, Jane Randall, Chanel Iman, and Brittani Kline.
Posted via Mobile Device

Okay, since i must admit i only know Dutch girls next to the top 50 models the best, i'm gonna mostly bet on Dutch girls:

* Josefien Rodermans
* Romee Strijd
* Ymre Stiekema (however I do see a other prada thing in my head again or at least excl. shows).
* Marte Mei
* Lucette van Beek (at shows like versace, dolce not shows like prada or gucci)

Non Dutch:
* Katryn Kruger
* Kati Nescher
* Frida Aasen
* Juliane Gruner
and other i do not really know or don't see it happen for..

Doubts:
* Laura Kampman
* Svea Kloosterhof

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->