Who will sweep up At the F/W 12.13 shows?

Girls who I want to have a huge comeback:

• Heather Marks
• Arlenis Sosa-Peña

Newcomers who I think will sweep the upcoming season:

• Katryn Kruger
• Frida Aasen
• Lida Fox
• Moa Aberg
• Marie Piovesan
• Juliane Grüner
• Maja Salamon
• Hedvig Palm
• Milana Kruz
• Laura Kampman

Hoping for a great season:

• Linn Arvidsson
• Valerija Sestic
• Patrycja Gardygajlo
• Maria Palm
• Kelly Mittendorf
• Jasmine Tookes
• Carla Gebhart
• Lara Mullen
• Ondria Hardin
• Appoline Rozhdestvenska
• Ehren Dorsey
• Lucette van Beek
• Sofya Titova
• Rosie Tapner
• Yulia Serzhantova
• Fatima Siad
• Kristin Kragh Liljegren
• Julia Frauche
• Arizona Muse

and many more.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Kallu direct booking means that she did not do the casting for the show. They basically called the agency and told them that they want her for their show.
Thank u!
:flower:
Posted via Mobile Device

Moa Aberg did not get IMG show card. Anyone know when she turns 16?
Also Frida Aasen did not get DNA showcard today. Any thoughts on why?

I'm really hoping Ella Verberne books some major shows!
Why?
1. She's from NZ.
2. She's had a lot of runway experience here.
3. Her face is absolutely stunning!
4. IMG NY has faith in her because she got a show card AND she's not even on their boards yet!

for me, i want to see Marina Perez made a comeback.

and new girls! Marte Mei, Juliane Gruner, Othilia Simon, Lucette

i wanna see Ymre do a lot of major shows, no only Prada

I'm hoping Nyasha really sweep more shows than she did for SS 2012 season. She walked alot of blue chips last season. I hope this season she walk shows that she walked last season plus more shows like: Chanel, Mugler, Prada, Dolce, Cavalli etc...I hope her walk has matured as well...

First bets for now;
Kati Nescher
Moa Aberg
Marte Mei
Frida Aasen

If HC season was any indication, Katryn Kruger, Kati Escher and Cora Emmanuel will be everywhere.
Futhermore I'm adding Maria Palm to this list. There's no way she won't explode this season.

PS please let's not make this a "I hope this and this will walk a lot of shows"-thread.....

For NY - I'm guessing Moa Åberg and Frida Aasen won't "sweep up" considering they are both highly anticipated by the industry, but lacking showcards, which most likely means that they are exclusive or not doing shows. Milan and Paris is of course harder to predict.

My apologies let me rephrase what I said so nobody have a hissy..
I think Nyasha will SWEEP more shows than she did last season...

I thought this thread was created for us to say who'd we would like to see/predict/or wish sweep the upcoming season.....No????????

Aine O'Gorman
Fatima Siad
Katryn Kruger
Kremi Otashliyska
Laura Kampman
Margaret Qualley
Nairoby Matos
Nur Hellmann
Sterling Clairmont
Vilma Putriute
Ymre Stiekema
Zuleika Marleny

My apologies let me rephrase what I said so nobody have a hissy..
I think Nyasha will SWEEP more shows than she did last season...

I thought this thread was created for us to say who'd we would like to see/predict/or wish sweep the upcoming season.....No????????

But if that was the case this would turn into yet another post-all-your-favorite-models thread :P It's really about what new girls have already created some buzz and are expected to blow up this season or mentioning newbies you've spotted that you think could do exceptionally well.
I never get this right because I have no insider knowledge and because it has become so hard to make accurate predictions due to the excess of exclusives and exclusives that end up not happening, etc. All I know is that Katryn Kruger and Kati Nescher will be everywhere this season.

Excited to see how Joanna Koltuniak (was supposed to walk for CK last season but twisted her ankle and didn't do any shows) and Maria Palm (was rumored to be a Balenciaga exclusive but ended up not doing any shows last season) will do.

I also assume that Melissa Stasiuk and Margaret Qualley will have great first full show seasons.

Not sure about the Balenciaga campaign girls, I guess they will be exclusives?

Historically this thread has been about brand new girls who will make an impact, and despite the title "sweep", quality has always been more important than quantity.

It's basically a prelude to the next thread, Predict Style.com's Top 10 New Faces.

How is Kati Nescher expected to do in NYC? She didn't walk there last season, correct?

My bets:
Sarah Kees @ Marilyn NY
Nur @ DNA NY
Moa Aberg @ IMG NY
Maja Matkovic @ NYMM (Not her biggest fan, but she's better than most girls in town)
Erin MacDonald @ FORD NY. :heart:
f_3794_20120127123025_2037DB10-1A64-8B83-3402B17658C2D903.jpg
f_3794_20120127123443_203BC9BB-1A64-8B83-34E61F51BE1FE746.jpg

(via Mode)

As usual, I am a bit overwhelmed (and bothered) by the amount of new models debuting each season. However, I am hoping for Josefien Rodermans and Frida Aasen to do well, and I have a feeling that they will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->