Who will sweep up At the F/W 12.13 shows?

Out of the new faces, I'm eager to see if Ella Verberne, Nairoby Matos and Tori Trigg will book a lot of shows!

Anyone know when Moa Aberg Birthday is?? Will she turn 16 in time for fashion week?

I wonder if girls like Anja & Freja are going to walk more shows this season. Last season, they didn't walk much, and they didn't have great campaign seasons. As far at the rising top girls, I think Zuzanna is going to be a big show opener this season, just like Aymeline was last season.

I think Frida could've gotten a CK exclusive? She screams CK for a reason. Maybe Moa, too.

Katryn Kruger, Laura Kampman, Antonia Wesseloh, Josefien Rodermans, Erjona Ala and probably some completely new faces, but it's too early to say who it will be. Maybe also Hedvig Palm and Frida Aasen, but I think they'll only do a few shows, like last season.

too early to make picks on new-new girls, maybe after couture we'll get a sense of one or two

my four picks from last seasons thread are still relevant (well perhaps more relevant for 12.13 than last) so for now i'm gonna stick with those

Along with Moa, Sofya, Solveig, for completely new girls I'll also add to my prediction/wishes:

Emily Jean
Jemma Baines
Lena Hardt
Lenka Hanakova
Sissi Hou/Hou Meng Die
Vanessa Axente

Watch out for Kat. Debut in Milan! ;-)

DSC09172.png

(digitaldiamonds)

what about this one? a bit commercial but she has some features that make her different. and i love it!

From models.com

On the advice of a friend, Dalianah visited Traffic Models in Barcelona, and in just a few short months, this newcomer has stirred up a wave of interest. Dalianah’s sun-kissed beauty is a genetic blessing from Spanish/Mauritian parents. Already a veteran of the Custo Barcelona campaign, this girl with the startlingly blue-green eyes is now on exclusive option for a major designer in the upcoming Paris shows. Dalianah plus ultra!

http://models.com/newfaces/dailyduo/18658

Kat C. is very very unusal and kinda harsh-looking, yet so cool, so i'm really curious about how she's gonna do in Milan.

Katryn Kruger already made the MDC's top 10:
Top 10 Newcomers FW 12: Katryn Kruger

South African newcomer Katryn Kruger bears a presence so striking that this girl doesn’t even need hype. The client list (Givenchy S/S 12 show exclusive, Prada S/S 12 campaign with Meisel) going into Fall 12 shows alone marked Katryn as an instant contender for second season stardom. But the ease and grace that Katryn is bringing to her subsequent runway appearances testifies to the fact that a model this rare come along maybe once every three years.
models

i think that her, Marie Piovesan and Nadja Bender will definitely be the top newcomers..
and others that i see doing ok at NY and might gain momentum (or not) in Europe are:
Ophelie Rupp
Julia Suszfalak
Lina Zhang
Maja Salamon
Joanna Koltuniak
Amanda Nimmo
Valery Ka
Milana Kruz

Last edited by a moderator:
Im afraid to admit that from all of the girls you mention there nobody made a memorable impression on me. Sofar this NY season has been seriously lacking in exciting newcomers. Besides the expected supremacy of the brunette-trinity ( Katryn, Kati & Marte Mei) no-one really struck my eye. Well maybe the icelandic underage girl with the unpronouceable name. Wonder what CK will bring and then we're off to London. Last season there exploded with quality newbies..

I quite like the lack of newcomers so far. Cause for 5 newcomers who enter big shows, 5 others (established girls) have to go.

Im afraid to admit that from all of the girls you mention there nobody made a memorable impression on me. Sofar this NY season has been seriously lacking in exciting newcomers. Besides the expected supremacy of the brunette-trinity ( Katryn, Kati & Marte Mei) no-one really struck my eye. Well maybe the icelandic underage girl with the unpronouceable name. Wonder what CK will bring and then we're off to London. Last season there exploded with quality newbies..
This season really isn't a season for newcomers.. all the casting seems to be pretty much the same give or take a few girls at different shows. Katryn is the only standout newcomer. Kati is also doing amazing, but her debut was last season. Look at all the runways and there are so few newbies, yet so many models who are attempting to make comebacks.. Ymre, Meghan, Tanya D, Bette Franke etc.. I just think it's an unlucky season for the new girls. Maybe Europe will be better.

^Truth!

Kati is totally pulling an Arizona this season by the way. We all expected it but maybe not in this quantity.

Any ideas where Josephine @ NYMM and Select is up to? She's in NY but didn't turn up anywhere so far. And her look may be pretty much in demand right now.

400418_2611357599027_1107603293_32203595_485791364_n.png

(via Micha Models)

^Based on her last work I could totally see her in CK. Wasnt impressed with her debut in LNDN s/s12, but she certainly looks the part as of late. Pretty thing...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->