Who will sweep up At the F/W 12.13 shows?

Along with Moa, Sofya, Solveig, for completely new girls I'll also add to my prediction/wishes:

Emily Jean
Jemma Baines
Lena Hardt
Lenka Hanakova
Sissi Hou/Hou Meng Die
Vanessa Axente

Vanessa will be an exclusive tomorrow and she has another surprise as well. :flower:

^ a campaign?! :woot:
Do u know which one? Fall 2012?? But it is too early for main line ads. Maybe prefall or linea rossa?
Great news for her. I can not wait for tomorrow!
Posted via Mobile Device

^ a campaign?! :woot:
Do u know which one? Fall 2012?? But it is too early for main line ads. Maybe prefall or linea rossa?
Great news for her. I can not wait for tomorrow!
Posted via Mobile Device
My source is this site, where they wrote that she has an option for that brand's campaign (since they are talking about one of the most famous photographer, you can guess which line it is) but a lot of thing will happen until the final cut, that's why i tried to choose my words right. :flower:

^ I see. Thank u.
I guess we will have to wait and see :innocent:
Posted via Mobile Device

Vanessa will be an exclusive tomorrow and she has another surprise as well. :flower:

Well at least I got one prediction right :lol::blush: (maybe 2 if you count Lena, but we haven't seen her in Milan yet)

Question is where is Moa? :huh:

^Yeah, I'm wondering about Moa too. Maybe a Balenciaga worldwide exclusive? :huh:

So.........Kati killed 63 shows, Bette slayed 62. Any other numbers out there?
Julia Nobis? Kasia? Does anyone top these numbers?

^ Make that 55, another Paris show was added.

Last edited by a moderator:
Katlin Aas walked 54 shows opening 3 and closing 3.
Lina Zhang walked in 48 I believe
Ava Smith walked in 52 opening 3 shows and closing 2.

Mackenzie did 62, and Erjona and Daga did 55.

I'm not sure where to ask this so...
Do you know when we will get the top 10 new faces?

Zuzanna did 65. Kasia's showlist including only major shows this season.

Right, forgot to let anyone following this thread know...as predicted, Julia Nobis #1 again with 73 shows. I wonder if anyone is ever going to break Kasia's S/S 08 record of 75 (do we know if anyone walked more shows prior to that season)?

There are a few other numbers slightly different than posted here so for anyone curious for the top walkers etc., the final tally has been posted: http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f1...2-mainly-nyc-london-milan-paris-172321-4.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->