Who will sweep up At the F/W 12.13 shows?

Mackenzie is having a great season. I could see her topping over 50 shows this season. She is fantastic on the runway.

Mackenzie Drazan from Marilyn has booked every top show. Definitely top 10. Not sure if I like her extremely long neck tho.

Im thrilled to see my favorites from last season Maria and Marte doing great in New York. I got to say though I'm pretty tired of seeing Kati opening everything, and its only just New York.....

Mackenzie Drazan from Marilyn has booked every top show. Definitely top 10. Not sure if I like her extremely long neck tho.

So glad to see Mackenzie Drazan doing well, but she's not exactly a newcomer though.

Is it just me, but am I the only one who's disappointed with the "new fresh faces" that's come out these past 3 seasons:unsure:. Imo, since s/s2011, I haven't seen anyone that's really eye-catching, had major potential & gonna be around in 5-10yrs:ermm:. I'm sorry but imo even though they're all special in their own way, physically they all kinda blur & blend together:blink:. By that, I mean that if you name one girl, I could name 2-5 that looks almost exactly like her:ninja:

This exclusive girl at calvin klein better be amazing with all the mystery & the hype surrounding her, all I'm saying that she literally better be the second coming of Gisele or Gemma or Karlie:lol:. I'm also hoping there's more success in the european fashion weeks...

Just my opinion, hope I don't get chewed up too badly for this, like I think I probably will:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
well sometimes it does take time for these girls to become a star, for example, not many people would have singled out Karlie out of CK4 (Toni, Taryn, Karlie, Ali Stephens) to be THE HUGE star that she would be right now. My money would have been on Toni (who isn't doing to bad herself..)

I think general rule of thumb is only 1-3 girls per season really stick around for a good amount of time. the rest are just blurred together.

Not good at this, but Kolfinna K has definitely caught my eye (although it seems like she's still too unripe to do a proper season due to her age? What's her age exactly btw?). Sweet looking but with a whole "hard-edged" character around her, so I guess she could do well with experimental Parisian clients.

^ Kolfinna's definitely not underage. I think she's 19.

Ah, wonderful! Would definitely love to see more of her at the European shows ^_^

New-ish faces who caught my eye and did well during NYFW:

Kolfinna Kristofersdottir
Zuzanna Stankiewicz
Emeline Ghesquiere (my favorite of the CK exclusives)
Marie Piovesan
Lina Zhang
Melissa Stasiuk
Katryn Kruger (obviously already a shoo in for the Style.com list)
Mila Krasnoiarova (did shows in September, but she seems to be building momentum and this feels like it could be her breakout season)

Nadja Bender and Julia Suszfalak made their marks but I find them underwhelming.

Maria Borges stood out to me (amazing body) but didn't book anything really major, it will be interesting to see how she does in Europe. Same story with Nur Hellmann and Ella Verberne.

MacKenzie D. and Lara Mullen are ripping London apart......

is it just me or does Kinga R seem to be in almost every single show so far for NY & London?

Etuna from FORD Europe could be very interesting for Paris Fashion Week.
She better take the Celine/YSL route!

Etuna+Polasheet+2.jpg

(via digitaldiamonds.de)

Besides the obvious ones (I don't really care about any of them and don't consider shows as a real "motor" in a career) I would say I'm impressed so far by Kolfinna and Cora Emmanuel. Each is captivating in her own manner and had her own way to catch some attention (Cora started well in Couture then gathered a decent amount of interesting spots in NY while Kolfinna did more selective with MJ and now Christopher Kane). Plus both look awesome in print so they are certainly ahead of some others on this side too.

And Kati Nescher. I'm not her biggest fan but I'm glad she's doing so much and so well. It's refreshing to have another young woman in her late twenties after Aymeline, Saskia, Arizona...

besides the obvious Kati Nescher, i would say Kinga, Anabela Belikova, Cora E. and Jasmine Tookes.
Patricia Van Der Vliet and Bette Frank was also great.

Ava Smith might be the one to watch in Milan. Opening two shows today.

^ I totally had the feeling last words weren't spoken about her yet, and yes, it's totally her season, Wilhelmina and Marilyn Paris have done wonders for her as they recovered her from the low key commercial swamp that Elite has thrown her into 6 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->