Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thread Manager

Retired
Reaction score
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]80852[/split]

Moderator's Note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • The old thread can be viewed here
Thank you
flowers.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Nay on the dress.

As for the shoes, I've seen someone try on the first pair (or at least something really similar) and they actually looked good, and the girl said they were comfortable, too. So yay!

nay to the shoes and nay to the jacket...
i think that shoe has been around for a while now and is probably on its way out...
and i'm just not really feeling the jacket..
looks too shiny maybe?

Yay to the shoes. Definitely the first one though!
Nay to the jacket.

oiselet I personally like the shoes (the first pair) but you may consider investing your money into more up-to-date item. There's a risk you may get bored with them quite soon :wink:
alacrity go with the bag, it's gorgeous!

alacrity Yay!

Should I get this bag? And should I get it in brown or black?... It's a bargain and I'm not sure if I really really need it. I hate bags on sale... :cry:

33xk5uf.jpg

trendboxx.eu

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->