Yay or Nay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks lola & john! :flower: I've already ordered them. I will probably wear them mostly for casual occasions, w/ a pair of suede ankle booties etc.

i'm sorry William_St_Girl, but i have to go with stellachiara and say: one big no.sorry!!! :(

I found the orange version of this coat at a local consignment store for only $47: http://www.jcrew.com/womens_feature/NewArrivals/outerwear/PRDOVR~79203/79203.jsp

However, it is a size 0P. While it fits snugly on me, the top button is a bit tight across the neck/collarbone area. There is a feeling of pressure being applied. I can fit a cardigan+shirt underneath, but not a thick sweater. So it won't be a winter coat.

Your thoughts?

^ not sure of the orange to be honest, and if its that tight I personally wouldnt go for it. I would rather pay a bit more or full price to get something I will get full use out of. a small nay.

^ I don't know if it's just because of the styling, but I prefer the Miss N Beige. :smile:

^^I say nay too, those boots would be awesome without the buckles though

i prob would have yayed both shoegal.. i liked the first asos pair too..

william_st i think the styling is distracting too... but i guess i would say the first?

yay or nay to this coat? faux fur of course
image1xl.jpg

asos.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sruggirello
Back