• --

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • --

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • --

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you have long legs, you can pretty much get away with everything:wink: I still prefer the first size in post #680 the most, but thats because I prefer the more relaxed fit with these kinds of jackets:smile: I think the first one was the most classic of the ones showed, but it all depends on what you are looking for in a jacket!:smile:

I don't know if the leather at the upper arms will stretch or not:( I think it depends on the thickness and the quality of the leather:/

Is this thread (forum) still alive?? :ninja: I've been debating these boots forever. They are super comfortable and just the right heel height, but I feel like they are a bit ...mature? I would wear them mostly with straight-leg, relaxed fit jeans and wide-leg crop pants, if that helps.
Credit: my own pic

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 15
I considered a pair of boots just like those last winter. I ended up not getting them. The heel was very comfortable, but a tad too low for them to look cool in my eyes. I do think they can be styled to look much cooler though. I think wearing them with cropped wide-legged jeans sounds really great!

On the other hand, considering how popular these kinds of boots are right now, maybe it would pay off to wait for a pair you don't feel unsure about?

Last edited by a moderator:
I considered a pair of boots just like those last winter. I ended up not getting them. The heel was very comfortable, but a tad too low for them to look cool in my eyes. I do think they can be styled to look much cooler though. I think wearing them with cropped wide-legged jeans sounds really great!

On the other hand, considering how popular these kinds of boots are right now, maybe it would pay off to wait for a pair you don't feel unsure about?

So you understand my dilemma! Haha, I know, I should maybe wait a bit, especially because I'm also craving the Acne Linden boots, and I can definitely only choose one pair.

I would say yay if they don't break the bank. It also sounds like you can't get them out of your head... so maybe just bite the bullet?

I would say yay if they don't break the bank. It also sounds like you can't get them out of your head... so maybe just bite the bullet?

They would slightly dent the bank, but not break it! :P

And ya, they've been stuck in my head for months, so I think I'm just gonna get them. Thanks for the help girls!!!

I ordered this dress from H&M but I can´t decide if it fits me or is way too tight. I need your help. It´s good from the front, but don't you agree, I look pregnant from the side?

tumblr_nxc4rxBLP41rqn319o2_540.jpg
tumblr_nxc4rxBLP41rqn319o1_540.jpg
tumblr_nxc4rxBLP41rqn319o3_540.jpg
tumblr_nxc4rxBLP41rqn319o4_540.jpg
tumblr_nxc4rxBLP41rqn319o5_540.jpg
tumblr_nxc4rxBLP41rqn319o6_540.jpg
tumblr_nxc4rxBLP41rqn319o7_540.jpg

(my photos uploaded via my tumblr (rotwest))

I think there are other dresses that would be more flattering, and when in doubt I think it is better to not buy:smile:

For that price it's a keeper even if you wear it just once -_-

i just really hate my hollow back.. I think i keep it. My husband said for that price I can´t do wrong, too.thanks for your help

^ Exactly. This way you can end up with a full wadrobe of clothes you don't love and you bought them just because they were cheap.

You most certainly do not look pregnant, but you should feel comfortable in your clothes. All your clothes :smile:

Nay ... the fabric is too shiny and it doesn't do anything for you. You could find some other dress that fits much better.

You most certainly do not look pregnant, but you should feel comfortable in your clothes. All your clothes :smile:

thank you

^ Exactly. This way you can end up with a full wadrobe of clothes you don't love and you bought them just because they were cheap.

that´s what I think all the time, but then I never buy more expensive clothes. or I buy them because I want them now, not because I saved. I also don´t have a overview of what I didn't spent and how much money I "saved", must be hundreds. ever since I started to work I treat myself with more expensive clothes here and there. (at the moment I eye with some shoes... so no new other shoes for me now)

I kept it, I saw it was not 9euro, it was only 7. that are 2 starbucks coffees.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, even if you don't end up buying pricier items, you can treat yourself to a nice restaurant! Save towards a trip you want to take. Money is limited, options are limitless :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->