Yay or Nay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlg08

Reaction score
Moderator's Note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • The old thread can be viewed here
Thank you
flowers.gif

IMG_6882-1.jpg

can't decide about this wang!!

my picture

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's rather Alexander than Very Wang. It looks exactly like the Goddess dress from his current collection only in black. I always liked that dress even though I'd prefer it in white for the summer. But black is classic and timeless so YAY!

yay to the Alex Wang dress from me too! super sexy!!

mlg08, yay yay yay, you look absolutely fab in that dress!!!

So this is a new Yay or Nay thread... I've yay'ed this dress already (absolute yay, in fact), and I'm not changing my position.

Yay on the dress!

Alexander McQueen scarf

am0079bei_01

I'm liking the colour on this one, but I'm usually not that into scarves.

Yay or nay?

Source: oki-ni

PS: they also have it in black

am0078blk_01

Last edited by a moderator:
YAY on the first one. I bought the exact same one once for a friend and the color is great.

yay to both scarves (probably the brown one best though)

I'm glad that "Yay or Nay?" is finally a pinned thread. Makes it easier to find for such a relevant topic. now let me chime in on the scarves in Post #14

If it has skulls = nay. So Absolute Nay! I've already trashed a pair of shoes in another thread, and I hate these too. How many times do I have to say this... SKULLS ARE DEAD! I'm sick of skulls. Defend skulls all you want, but I hate them. Never liked them, never wanted anything with skulls, never like seeing skulls. Why are still praising and liking these? The scarf itself is nice, but I'd actually approve these if they didn't have those skulls. You can't make skulls stylish or fun. Maybe they aren't meant to be fashionable or cute, but who said they were supposed to? Hate these things. And if you want alternatives, sure- scarves WITHOUT skulls. It's that simple.

Wow, that's a first for me on tFS... the first time I gave consecutive "absolute nay's" on successive items.

ooh I love both scarves, but I prefer the brown one! such a beautiful colour!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->