• --

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • --

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • --

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
maybe the womens shoes that are too small tend to be left and be easily found on those sites because they are too small for most of the japanese women too??

if I remember rightly, the tricot boats were a bit too large. then you had to wear thick socks or insoles ?
I forgot about the details when you chose the sizes of the sneakers and the boots from YY.
but my impression is you are usually at inbetween sizes. yohji, Y's or tricot.

summery sneakers on sale at this moment. not sure if they can be the successor to the mouse though

rubber heel ones
white 23.5, all black 24 available

YQ-E01-090_2.jpg
YQ-E01-090_2-1.jpg
YQ-E01-090_1.jpg
YQ-E01-090_1-1.jpg

YG-E02-090.jpg
YG-E024.jpg
YG-E02.jpg
theshopyohjiyamamoto

^^sorry I missed this post...
the mouse may have no successor and i still miss them all the time...:cry:...
I have not thrown them away---i just keep them in a box like a memorial --- even though they are literally in pieces...
RIP
:flower:

what about these?
i need more support in the footbed these days because as we age- our foot arches tend to fall...
these seem adorable and adjustable in the ankle (which is something i search for)...
and i've always wanted a shearling lined bootie...

Uppsala Shearling Suede Leather Black | BIRKENSTOCK

Black or grey?

Then there is this version with a gummy sole...
Birkenstock Uppsala Shearling

^ I love Birkenstocks, and I see these are the regular width, which is great. Why not?

Often they make the shearling items in girlie colors in narrow only. I bought a pair a size up, but that really doesn't work.

I bought a pair of black shearling lined Mayari sandals for fall. The black dye did indeed transfer to my feet a bit, as they warned ... if you're planning to wear these with socks, they could get stained ... perhaps not really a problem if they're socks you're only wearing with boots.

^^sorry I missed this post...
the mouse may have no successor and i still miss them all the time...:cry:...
I have not thrown them away---i just keep them in a box like a memorial --- even though they are literally in pieces...
RIP

what about these?
i need more support in the footbed these days because as we age- our foot arches tend to fall...
these seem adorable and adjustable in the ankle (which is something i search for)...
and i've always wanted a shearling lined bootie...

Uppsala Shearling Suede Leather Black | BIRKENSTOCK

Black or grey?

Then there is this version with a gummy sole...
Birkenstock Uppsala Shearling
@runner
what is your feeling, kudasai?...

from the pics, coal black suede looks slightly heavy. the off black one might be good, if you don't mind the shealing color?
otherwise I think the boots leave nothing to be desired.
the second link seems to block access from JP.

are you going to use them mainly for the winter garden?

from the pics, coal black suede looks slightly heavy. the off black one might be good, if you don't mind the shealing color?
otherwise I think the boots leave nothing to be desired.
the second link seems to block access from JP.

are you going to use them mainly for the winter garden?
Thank you for your feedback Ta-ta and runner... :flower:

@runner
these are pics from the other site and the different sole...
only available in the black version though...
yes- i will use them for the garden a lot so even though i think the grey is kawaii with the lighter fur, i am concerned the fur will get covered in dirt/soil and be quite impossible to keep looking ok...
:ermm:...

maybe not so heavy with the gummy sole?

Screen Shot 2022-09-26 at 5.55.44 PM.png Screen Shot 2022-09-26 at 5.55.51 PM.png Screen Shot 2022-09-26 at 5.56.02 PM.png Screen Shot 2022-09-26 at 5.56.09 PM.png

strictly, the suede, rather than heavy, looks like too black in a bit scary way. but this feeling can be too personal.
so if it doesn't give you such impression, I think the black with the black sole is very good.

you'd see these at places like beams around fall winter in recent years. not classic at all though. just for reference.
modified from professional models, for more daily use.
good price, fleece lined, lightweight, waterproof, anti-skid (after polar bear sole)

https://www.beams.co.jp/item/bming/...MItYrSubmt-gIVhr2WCh1vpwfjEAQYBSABEgKeVPD_BwE

main_B6SZGl.jpg

main_hY3mQU.jpg

beams

^^ i like those very much...
i was looking at something from northface for awhile...
i wonder if it isn't better to get something that is more of a tech/sport thing...

*sigh*...

well- i've ordered them now so we shall see how they are in person and maybe then it will be easier to know the right answer...

cheers~!

^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->