Yay or Nay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
aby YAY for the IM coat!
oiselet nay for the boots
whitleygilbert yay for the bag
fleurdelys I've already said it in the shoes topic but again yay =)
xjessiex nay don't like the real ones and neither these

2m3lnd5.jpg

topshop

^^i'll say yay...
are those metallic gold?
i find metallic shoes to be very versatile

Here's my question... are those pumps or flats in Post #1683? Either way, I'm not going to nay these at all. You got my Yay! for those shoes.

Chrissy: I don't think they're metallic. At least they don't look like it when I zoom in...
John: They're flats. :smile:

Thanks!

Chrissy: I don't think they're metallic. At least they don't look like it when I zoom in...
John: They're flats. :smile:

Thanks!

well, metallic or no...
i think any sort of gold/silver/bronze easily works as a neutral and tends to be a good choice :D

I'd love some opinions on this coat! I need something warm for winter....

topshop1f.jpg
topshop2d.jpg

topshop.com

The duffle........i tried this one in store, i love the colour!
I would probably judge this more personally with regards to my skin tone and hair colour - if you know what i mean. I didn't think that it would suit me because i am very pale and blonde, but it surprised me, in a good way:smile:

I really like the camel version, it makes a nice change from the standard red, navy duffles.

Needless to say I played too safe in the end and bought the Asos navy version instead.

So, yes, it's a yay from me.

The duffle........i tried this one in store, i love the colour!
I would probably judge this more personally with regards to my skin tone and hair colour - if you know what i mean. I didn't think that it would suit me because i am very pale and blonde, but it surprised me, in a good way:smile:

I really like the camel version, it makes a nice change from the standard red, navy duffles.

Needless to say I played too safe in the end and bought the Asos navy version instead.

So, yes, it's a yay from me.

I'm fairly pale but dark haired so I think the camel suits me, although they do a navy version of the same coat which has sold out on the website - if they have it in store tomorrow in my size I might go for that instead of the camel! ^_^

K.A.T.E.: Someone posted that coat a few pages back, you can go back and look at the comments. :flower: I said yay to it.

A bit too many details on the coat in Post #1691. So therefore, I'm going to call (moderate) Nay! on that coat. I'm pretty sure it's warm and doable, but I'm not very much in love with it to approve it. A few details too many, for me.

I usually think activewear in regards to sweatpants. Not sure who made them stylish (Juicy Couture certainly made active wear chic with their popular tracksuits), but I do feel a bit uneasy with sweatpants and any chic shoes. Unlike those that try to pass off most leggings as pants, at least these legging-like sweatpants are proper pants. It's yay from me, but (slight) Yay!

End of the post. Dress (and shop) with confidence!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->