Yay or Nay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help me decide between these two bags, or just say neither if you don't find either of them appealing. Thanks!

bag2.jpg

bag1-1.jpg

zappos

#1 gets my vote!

It reminds me of a little grey Louis Vuitton speedy Alexa Chung carried not too long ago.

I received an offer to buy this shearling coat from Isabel Marant. What do you think?
(ebay)

Attachments

• IM shearling coat2.jpg
    IM shearling coat2.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IM shearling coat3.jpg
    IM shearling coat3.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 2
I'll go with (very slight) Yay! for the first handbag, and Nay! to the second. I agree with the general consensus- both look very cheap. I do think the first one is manageable, but only so much. If you're stuck with choosing between these two, I'd pick the first one. I'd really recommend finding some better-looking handbags unless these are the two you are strongly considering.

(Moderate) Yay! to the coat in Post #1647. It's pretty cool to me. I somehow see this worn with jeans. Maybe the look I see is these paired with jeans and tucked into some chic brown leather boots (tFS veterans know I've graciously debated this look for years until I finally liked it). I still think it's a nice coat.

meeks, are any of the bags real leather? If not, nay to both.

Aby, big yay to that coat. I'm after one like that but one that is also affordable.

I can't decide. ^_^ Karma for anyone who can help me.

159156_chs_w.jpg

159133_brn_w.jpg

159185_tup_w.jpg

All from delias.com

Last edited by a moderator:
oiselet Nay to all of them. Sorry. If I had to pick one I'd go for the low boots.

Nay, I just don't like huge buckle's on things because they are really distracting but If I had to chose then the first one's.

Let me go down the order...

* (tall brown boots, Post #1655) I'm going to Yay! those. Very nice and manageable to me.

* (taupe(?) ankle boots, Post #1655) Someone will think otherwise, but it's (moderate) Nay! to those.

* (tall taupe(?) boots, Post 1655) Yay!, but not in that color. If that's the only color offered, then Nay.

* (tall brown boots, Post #1656) You know... Big Yay! from me. The straps and buckle are nice touches, and the straps don't look like you're wearing a straitjacket for your feet.

If I had to choose, I'd go with the boots in Post #1656. It's up to you whatever boots you want to get, oiselet. Dress (and shop) with confidence!

Aby - yay to the coat!

oiselet - it depends on what you want to wear them with but I would go with the low boots, or the third pair in post #1655 out of the tall boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->