• --

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • --

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • --

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i agree with chrissy. yay to the first sweater, nay to the second. :flower: nay to the black skirt… i like the idea but i think the length is awkward.

hi guys! this bag, please? i've been searching for a good black bag for so long… i can't find anything perfect yet, so i'm thinking in the meantime i would get this.. it's not extremely expensive, looks like a good size, i think the fur makes it a bit interesting, and it has a long strap which i want.

Yay or Nay?

8416204040_1_1_1.jpg

zara.com

i think it looks kind of interesting...

but i'm not super crazy about it...
do the bits on the top/sides kind of get pulled up when you carry the back with the strap?
just wondering if the shape looks awkward in person.

i like the furry accent, though

I don't know why I'm so attracted to this crop, lol....Maybe because it's a pretty good alternative to the Isabel Marant Brad sweater :cool: I would perhaps layer with a camisole?

What are your thoughts?

zara.com

^I love it the way it's worn in the lookbook with that bralet, it looks really nice. I guess a crop top like that is super versatile and since you already have an idea of how you want to wear it, I think you should go for it! Yay from me! ^_^

I know i need a turtleneck, because I've been freezing all winter and I think having one or two to throw on for work will be great, here's the conundrum, I like the black and the green, but am trying to decide if I should go for an oversize fit, the green is sold out in the M, which would be pretty big on me. I feel like oversize cashmere is a really understated creature comfort. It's on sale so it's not too terribly overpriced. I can't wear wool and don't like polyester so my sweater options in the winter a kind of bad.

57_078168.jpg

09_078168.jpg

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifewear/women-cashmere-turtle-neck-sweater/078168-12-003

Just go for the color that flatters you the most. If you like both the normal fit and the oversized fit, then the color is the deciding factor, non?

Bought this yesterday but not sure whether to keep it or not?

Attachments

• IMG_6651.jpg
    IMG_6651.jpg
    537.6 KB · Views: 5
dauphine definitely go for whichever color flatters you most... i personally would gravitate toward the darker one since it's easier to mix and match.

yay to the dress ithillien :smile:

Thanks guys i wound up getting the black. The green turned out to not be as flattering when I went to the store to try it on.
<3

From Forever 21, apparently it's "genuine leather." I'm definitely leaning towards getting it, since it seems like a fun casual, night out coat. The only thing is that—based on the reviews—it seems that the only size available (small) might be too snug for me. If I'm not completely satisfied with it, I'll just exchange it for store credit... I'm just really interested in hearing others' thoughts on it.

AZNlsgn.png
nG2y4ve.png
lbD9Nr2.png
ybq4e91.png

There is a bit too much fringe for me to love this (Post #654). However, I'm going to give this one just a simple Yay! It does have a nice style and comes in a nice color. I approve of it.

I'm not crazy about that fringe... going to say nay.

I bought three Equipment silk blouses the other day and I'm a bit undecided about this one...
I think it looks better in person, but curious to get some opinions.

Image via lyst.com

Attachments

• equipment-leis-print-reese-product-1-12246220-712517136_large_flex.jpeg
    equipment-leis-print-reese-product-1-12246220-712517136_large_flex.jpeg
    48.9 KB · Views: 3
ChrissyM, i would give a yay....i love the colors against the black. and if it looks better in-person, that is even more of a reason why :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->