• --

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • --

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dont have that much money to spend 150 euros on rubber boots, but YAY

Yay or Nay? And which one?
I barely ever wear jewellery but I think these rings are kind of cute but I can't decide on just one. They're $50 each (marked down 50%).

ringeboutic1.jpg

ringeboutic2.jpg

ringeboutic3.jpg

eboutic.ch

Guys I want to buy myself a Christimas gift, and I was looking at farfetch and I found this Dior shoes, my mom said they look like a kids shoe, so what do you think, yay or nay?
10059053_312099_120.jpg

farfetch

Psylocke, I'd go for the first ring, I think it's beautiful.

the dior shoes are okay but....i personally say nay because i generally dont like high end sneakers -they just scream kitsch to me.

as to the rings, i like the middle ring or the first one, but even then its still a nay. they still look a bit cheap

nay to the bag and nay to all the rings as well.

oiselet: yay - i like the second pair better!

Thanks for the opinions on the rings. I already didn't like them anymore at second look and am glad most of you didn't like them either. 50 bucks saved.

nay to the yellow sweater/jacket thing...
i think the shine makes the color too strong

Just to say quickly, I've become fond lately of riding boots tucked into jeans. The ankle boots in Post #21 remind me a bit of a riding-style pair of boots. So this is more like a pair of riding-style ankle boots. I don't usually like ankle boots unless they are a hot pair of shooties or something. The harness detail and such are why I'm giving this pair of boots a solid Yay! If they were knee-high, I may give a bigger yay for those. Still, they're beautiful in my eyes.

"Cool or ugly?" is the question for the jacket in Post #23. I'm going to take the "ugly" route here. Regardless of whatever color you choose (I have no problem with Dark Honey), it's still a jacket that totally drowns in the pool of fail. Big Nay! to this jacket.

Ahh, the classic "Yay or Nay and Which?" argument. I think the one to go with based on what you like most. Yay! to the first ring, Yay! to the second ring, and (moderate) Yay! to the third ring. It's tough for me to choose which one I like best. If I were choosing, here is the order I'd pick these rings from most favorite to least favorite: 2nd ring (slightly), 1st ring (slightly), and 3rd ring. None of the rings are ugly, but I am very torn between the 1st and 2nd rings. You may even want to do a coin flip on whichever one you like best of the 1st and 2nd rings. :smile:

I want to say that while I'm not really a sneaker person, I will give some Yay! approval to those Dior sneakers. They don't look like kid shoes to me. They look like a pair of sneaks that would look great for a high school or college student. So if they tickle your fancy, go get those.

Dress (and shop) with confidence!

I like that blazer in Post #36. Maybe not in love with it, but I call Yay! for that. The blazer is a win to me.

adastra, I agree with John M. Not my favorite blazer in the world, but it has potential. As long as the waist fit right, I would say yay.

I had already stated my comments on those beaded sneakers (Post #38) in the "Shoes - Yay or Nay?" thread- Big Nay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessRW
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->