Apple's iPad

^it's out on march 7, but I think it will be for sale on march 23-25.

^^^Don't forget there's always a backorder for them when they first come out. So even pre-orders may not get them in-hand until April-May. For the impatient, there'll always be the secondary market (eBay) at inflated markups, of course.

The current iPad isn't bad, but iPad 3 will sport retina-display, faster chip of course, and a supposedly 8MG camera. So it's worth the wait, even if it may be 1-2 month from the available date before you actually get yours if you're planning on getting the latest.

OMG are you guys serious. Is the iPad 3 really coming out in March?

Where did you read this. Please tell me :woot:

i cant wait for this apple conference..they are prob going to give details on other products coming out this year as well..like the iPhone 5!

Hey, does anybody know how to upload images here at TFS from an iPad? I'm not having much luck w/ image-hosting sites or the Attachments option. Thanks!

I have downloaded the Photobucket application for that. It uploads photos and gives you a thumbnail code to copy and paste.

Just did the same ... Photobucket seems pretty nice, and is easy to use ...

Ok here is the situation for me ... I've been kind of a nomad for a couple of years now ... Moving from one city to another, from one country to another... And I'm sure whether or not the situation is gonna change in the close future ... So, as I'm a buyer of books and magazines (and a keeper! Which drives my mother crazy and I have storage boxes in two cities), PDF, kindle and those kinds of things are very useful to me on the iPad ...
Even though, I always preferred paper-in-hands over virtual-paper, I'm starting more and more to consider buying apps for magazine and newspaper ...

So my question is : does anybody has a list of fashion magazines available as apps for IPad ?

^You can usually find that in the newsstand app on the iPad which is a default app which should be located on the first section of apps.

I don't like Apple, nor the iPad. I find it one of the most useless inventions of the past decade. Come on, it's no a computer it's not a cellphone, the world could function perfectly well without iPads... Indeed, you could buy one, and the next month is gonna be another model with more funtions.

I'm so stupid. Now i can't live without it. Magazines, books, audiobooks, sketchbooks... :Pink:

^I found it strange how I was first fascinated with Apple's iPad, used it all the time but now it can sit for about a week uncharged and I wouldn't notice. My laptop is constantly in use and I love using the iPhone 6 but the I have fallen out of favor for the iPad. My nephews and nieces couldn't go a day without theirs, though.

I got the new iPad Mini 6 in pink, but now feeling it's a little to sweet/young. So I'm swapping for a different color but have no idea what to get.

What color would you get? The Purple is ike a dark bluish-gray in most lighting, Starlight is a champagne mix of gold and silver, but looks beige in dark lighting, Pink is a silverish muted pink that looks sliver in bright lighting and pastel in darker lighting, and the Space Grey which is a bit darker than previous space grays. Would super appreciate any advice on what color is most fashion forward. Thanks!

IMG_0031.JPG IMG_0032.JPG

I'm not sure any of the colors on offer this time are particularly "fashion forward", and I hate it when apple doesn't have a black or white option. In this case, I like the pink one best, but I'd probably get a brown, black, or green leather case for it. Don't know what kind of budget you're wanting to work within, but Berluti has had some really handsome cases, perhaps they still do and I'm sure many other brands still carry them as well. Etsy is also a goldmine for more affordable and often handmade/customized ones.

Thanks for the advice! There is a space grey option, as per the pic below, which is darker than previous space grays but still not black. If I keep the pink one I was thinking of putting this Dark Cherry smart folio case on it, though those leather cases sound like a really good idea. Do you think the pink is too sweet or young for a 40 year old like me?

ipad-mini-accessory-folio-card1.jpeg IMG_0033.JPG

I thought it would be a waste but after owning one for a year, it's actually pretty convenient. I work for an agency and am assigned to different content marketing projects from backlink building to technical seo. So I do use cloud heavy applications and the iPad Pro is pretty handy and sleek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batman112
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->