Celebs Who Carry Fake Handbags... Let's Discuss!

city chic and trista, yes i have read it too around last c hristmas. it brought tears to my eyes just because it is such a disgrace to the designers. i feel like if u can't afford it, don't buy it. i've had so many people, including my mother who only buy real, thinks im too young (im 18!!!ok fine, im still a lil kid but stilL!) and young people should have fakes if i truly wanted but my mom didn't want me having a fake either (she was just stating a point that no 18 y/os should have a purse thats $800 or something also i live in res where it could easily be stolen) back to my point, its sad because child labour is a sad issue in general and there is nothing we could do to stop it because mass population will still support it knowly, and there is no alternative. i have done a project on this issue and yes we could do stuff but its really hard on the family because putting the kids through school=no incoming incomes for the family. so if you're young and can't afford the real deal, theres still plenty of real purses for kids. like dooney its kids couture, theres juicy, there burberry, prada (their simple stuff) and of course coach they could always resort to those. to rock and royalty, yes it is a disgrace to the designers. i've been ranting about this. if you think downloading music illegaly is wrong, then so is buying a fake designer purse

well.. britney's paddy is most definately fake...
heres a better pic of it:

Wow.. Britney seriously either needs a bra, or needs a better one. Those puppies are hitting the deck.

Another of Britney's fake Paddy

britneyjamielynn31di.jpg

:sick: :sick: :sick:

Image credit: JJB

IS Britney's paddington really fake? It looks like the small size & it looks real to me.... :D How do you guys tell its fake?????

IMO, fake or real the paddington is not an attractive bag anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
Luxx said:
Another of Britney's fake Paddy

please don't quote pictures
:sick: :sick: :sick:

Image credit: JJB

it looks pretty real to me, it is just a small version of a brown one :o
(I have a real one) but I might be wrong :blush:

In my opinion it just looks a little off compared to the small Paddington. Maybe whatever she has in there has stretched it out but the handles seem a little long and the shape seems off. I could be wrong though. In fact I hope I'm wrong. I'd like to give Britney the benefit of the doubt since I don't like to think that celebs buy fakes and I used to like her.

Small Paddington for comparison:
gp0395yh.jpg

Image Credit: Chloe.com

bbbochap said:
IS Britney's paddington really fake? It looks like the small size & it looks real to me.... :D How do you guys tell its fake?????

It's definitely fake. I hate the way this sounds, but once you've had a real one (or even seen one at length), you know a fake a mile away. Britney's is so stiff and although it's distressed and wrinkled, it doesn't slouch. It's just alllllllll wrong, lol. The size is wrong, the color of the padlock.... it's just. wrong.

^about Britney's paddy, this going to be hard to explain, but...

You know the round part at the base of the handles, the place where they get connected to the bag? Well that round part just looks too flatenned onto the bag on britney's. My bag, and the other paddingtons I've seen just don't look like that at that spot. That part sticks out a little bit more on a real one.

Hope that makes some sense to somebody :D

mundodabolsa said:

You know the round part at the base of the handles, the place where they get connected to the bag? Well that round part just looks too flatenned onto the bag on britney's. My bag, and the other paddingtons I've seen just don't look like that at that spot. That part sticks out a little bit more on a real one.

Hope that makes some sense to somebody :D

I understand what you mean and agree! :flower:

Hope that makes some sense to somebody

Exactly! I think she's definitely got a fake.

I wonder if wearing these fakes can hurt a celebrities reputation with designers. The designers essentially let the stars borrow their clothing / send them free things / give them discounts and so on but if they are a known fake wearer I wonder if that could harm their relationship with the designers. If I were a designer I would not want to lend/give clothing to someone who supports the counterfeit industry. Especially since these stars have every opportunity to buy real things. Its not like they can't afford it.

Stupid

petite and sweet said:
Please don't quote pictures
Britney Spears with a fake Paddington??
taken from the Paddington thread

She have a lot of money
if she carried a fake paddington...how stupid she is:blink:

A possible explanation may be that she accidentally sat on it and deformed its shape. :P

after reading these, i have to make a comment.
how do we for sure know they are fake?
and yes, LV does do custom works for their customers. its right on their website if you explore enough. i don't think these people would buy fakes i mean they're worth tons of money. If we had money like them, wouldn't we go buy all the real stuff and lots of it? if there are those who claim to be good at telling fake to real from pics with one look, which no offence, i have hard time believing because not even the managers of LV can do the same. my best guess for them having a fake purse was for security reasons? maybe they use their fakes for just reg day to day things, and use their real purses for events? i don't know. but my final statement is that i have very hard time believing that they would purchase fake purses.

well first to tell the fakes of the multicolors, the authentic lv's have a diffrent color on the flower next to the corner right of it.... and paris's and nickys are bad fakes.... well LV limits their customizatio, i only know one customized bag.. the looping bag in epi leather.. which is around 1600.. my aunt got it in mocha..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cerezitas
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->