Chanel S/S 2009 : Heidi Mount & Jerry Hall by Karl Lagerfeld

I'm crossing my fingers for: Coco or Sasha!

But is probably Heidi Mount, well who knows!

I might be overreacting given that we've only seen one shot, but if the rest of the campaign continues in this direction of beautifully captured closeups from interesting angles, I think I might end up loving this. :shock:

That photograph is beautiful, unusual and makes me want to see more.

Last edited by a moderator:
..actually.. there was a rumour that gemma was returning for a big campaign.. that would be VERY cool!...and very clever too as with all the newbies in other campaigns it would be sure to generate some press...but if not.. well I'll settle for sasha...

I like the ad a lot.
It's on the first page of Vogue Germany so when I opened it yesterday I went "Aaaawww"...so elegant and mysterious in a way.

I got a feeling today that the 'model' in this Chanel campaign may be Diane Kruger.

^ Can you confirm this? Or is that just your opinion?

Creative can you please confirm it is Sasha? Or are you speculating?

i think its all still speculation...and please tell me its not diane kruger, i like her and all but this collection deserves a model..and i think if it were a celebrity it would've been mentioned wouldn't it?

^Yeah he's already given her a campaign so I doubt it's her, she did like Chanel bags a couple of seasons ago.

I didn't know he gave Diane a bags campaign a few seasons back ... sorry, it was just a thought i had ... i would love it to be Edita, if it isnt then i can live with it being Sasha :smile: :smile:

It's a beautiful picture...I agree with Spike, this makes me want to see more! Which is exactly the point of any advertisement for anything...it should entice you to wanna go and check out the product with ending up buying it, of course. I really couldn't care less wether it's Sasha, Edita or friggin Laura Bush for that matter. It's a beautiful pic which serves the cause of an ad and for that it's great.

^Yeah he's already given her a campaign so I doubt it's her, she did like Chanel bags a couple of seasons ago.

The fact she did that campaign a few years go doens't mean she can't be in htis campaign. But I hope its not Diane.

I like how elegant & dreamy the ad is. :crush:
Can't wait to see more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionhag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->