Saint Laurent Pre-Fall 2021 Paris

Very nice pieces, nice styles and silhouettes.

the only thing I dont like is that this one feels the least Vaccarello so far. Its too much Hedis Celine.

But funny enough, Vaccarello does Hedi so much better than Hedis does Hedi. Vaccarellos Hedi Celine is more designed and sophisticated, Hedis Celine is too basic for my taste

my god, it must be so miserable to work for Saint Laurent artistic direction right now; refreshing the whole day Celine's instagram waiting for a new post in order to start the "creative" process...

Just another proof that Hedi never really stepped down from his role at YSL.

it looks like Hedi’s first collection for Celine (which he could’ve explored much better instead of that teenager nonsense he’s been giving us), but sexier.

He was better a season or two into his tenure when he was actually designing some clothes - like Lola mentioned. I'm very tired of just seeing "merchandise" at every brand for every collection.

I'm fine with wearable, but just give us a little something special. Otherwise, what's the point of all of this...just fill up the shop with these clothes and stop doing presentations and lookbooks and campaigns and blah blah blah...it's silly.

When Celine looks cheap under Hedi, and YSL looks like a cheap version of Hedi's cheap Celine... You get this collection lolz

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm4048a
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->