The Last TV Show You Saw?

^ what's hilarious is that she's so generic there's no way she'll ever be spotted. Anyone could be Tammy really. :rofl:

Dude the amount of thought I have given to "Jennifer Fairgate" (season 1 or 2). That's just consumed my remaining brain cells hahah I'll be staring at nothing in the train just remembering that her clothes had no tags.. and that it's been nearly 30 years, that's more than enough time for all evidence to vanish, we'll NEVER know who this person was.

I've binge-watched The Crown season five since its release on Netflix last week. A massive MASSIVE stan of The Crown here... didn't want it to end but also didn't want to stop watching! :heart:

Now it'll be back to watching Gaslit...

Dark Winds ~ terrific binge / highly recommended.
The First Lady ~ another great watch / highly recommended.
Billy the Kid ~ great / highly recommended.
The Tourist ~ terrible - don’t bother.

“The Sex Lives Of College Girls.”

I’m watching this w/ my 75-yo aunt. She keeps asking when “that guy with the muscles” (Mitch Slaggert from the Hommes thread) is going to appear next.

Needless to say, she’s my favorite aunt.

Reborn Rich.

I'm genuinely enjoying this one, usually with a Korean drama you have an idea of how the story will resolve and you just need to get there but with this one I'm all "???? how is this even going to end???'. Fantastic actors, too, Lee Sung-min and Song Joong-ki make an amazing pair.

“The Sex Lives Of College Girls.”

I’m watching this w/ my 75-yo aunt. She keeps asking when “that guy with the muscles” (Mitch Slaggert from the Hommes thread) is going to appear next.

Needless to say, she’s my favorite aunt.
Love this show. Easy to follow. I'm happy there's a third season. Mitch is so hot!

Currently on my watch list: Paris Police 1905 (sequel of Paris Police 1900) French series about a police officer in 1905 with the historical aspect of it. I love it. Hopefully one day it'll be on Netflix for the international audience

I'm currently OBSESSED with The White Lotus, half way through season two as I type! :woot:

Reactions: KoV
^I miss the hotel manager from the first season like he's a real person lol, I need him to come back in ghost form or something :lol:

Reactions: KoV
Andor is really good once it gets going....
Emily in Paris is cliché and contrived, but it's pretty to look at....
I'm enjoying Wednesday....

The first season of the original “Beverly Hills 90210.” Kelly wore roll-up jean shorts, over black spandex biker-shorts w/ the neon stripe down the side…and it was glorious.

Finally finished the 2nd season of the white lotus. I knew the end result because the internet of course spoiled it with memes as soon as it aired but I had no idea the actual plot omg I gasped so hard when I saw the cowboy photo

^ I'm so pissed about that, now he gets all the money! she was sweet, annoying but sweet.

I finished it a few days ago, too. Didn't think it was as fun as the first one but then I watched it from an extra cozy sofa that makes me feel like I watched it intoxicated lol, really struggled to stay awake and keep up.

I watched House of Hammer lol. I actually did believe he did awful things but after watching that, and assuming it's all accurate, I think his only crime is being a serial cheater and an enabled abusive guy due to being good-looking/powerful/famous and pursuing instagirls who never heard of google and won't say no because the chance of hooking up/being validated by a celebrity is too good to pass. I just had to laugh at that Julia girl lol.. so.. to recap, the guy JUST slid into your DMs? you never actually hung out? but based on these messages and as a result of the scandal, you immediately resorted to making "art" with his name and hopping on a documentary that will finally put you in front of a camera and audience?. You can't make this stuff up... the things people do to avoid getting a job. :lol:

I'm watching "Wednesday." A smart-aleck teenage girl and Gwendolyn Christie? Count me in. I’m happy she’s developing a career that’s independent from her GOT days.

And I think I spot red Guidi boots on Christina Ricci. Nice touch, Colleen Atwood.

The Real Housewives of Potomac and Welcome to Chippendales (which was 10/10).

Everybody ( colleagues ; family; friends ~ even my hairdresser !) I know watches & loves Yellowstone ~ but I just don’t get it ! So I’m giving it another shot.
Bear ~ interesting.
The Guilded Age ~ sumptuous.
White Lotus ~ a great watch.
Wednesday ~ great / what can I say :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->