Vogue Paris March 2019 : Rianne van Rompaey by David Sims

Beautiful, simple and effective. When you have a model like Rianne, it's okay to go on a simple cover because her beauty and skills will deliver.

By the way, I had written in the cover predictions thread that it was very likely to see Rianne on this cover. How I wish my other wish/prediction of seeing Imaan on Vogue Paris will reveal to be true as well!

A smile could make this cover a thousand times better... she's looking a bit too frozen

Better than last month but still a “blah” cover, that thing on her neck bothers me and the styling is not right for a cover. Rianne looks beautiful, I’m sure there will be better pics on the editorial like always.

Yesssss

I'm so partial to everything 70s though, lol. But I think that this is definitely a good cover.

It looks like it came out from the Cover Challenge thread, and I mean it in the best possible way. Much needed glamour!
Their February issue was the first one I bought since August 2016, and I will be getting this one too.

Its gorgeous in its retro simplicity. Rianne makes it work. Would have loved to see another color font though, maybe blood-red.

The fact that one eye ist open wider than the other is very off-putting to me.

yay! this is amazing. i just wish they went away from this horrible typeface.

Love her, but I don't get the love for this. Pretty basic and her facial expression ruined the whole thing. Also, the wonky eye... Not a good look.
We all know Rianne is much better than this.

Great cover, she's really one of the models of the decade. However let's see what the entire issue looks like..

Yaaay! So nice to see Rianne getting another VP cover! Good to see Alt supporting her!

Hope the editorial it’s not disappointing

Mmm...not feeling it. The lighting is too soft for such a glammed-up styling, and her eyes don’t project enough energy. Knowing Rianne, I’m sure there were better shots than this in the film, expression-wise, but Alt must have picked the wrong one.

Boring cover. Even the pose looks very dynamic, but the overall feeling is still stagnant.

I’ve seen hundreds of better editorial shoots from her than this cover. Too basic.

Love this photo but absolutely despise the art direction. It makes it look like a 2nd-tier Vogue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionhill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->