Vogue Paris March 2021 : Quinn Mora by David Sims

YES! Happy for Quinn, cover leaves me dry and uninspired sadly :(

Quite uninspiring, especially after the beautiful February cover.

I’m all for a new girl on the cover although Lola deserved it.
The image per se isn’t good or bad either. I’m quite disappointed even though we all know the content is going to be great.
Emmanuelle, you seriously need more Carlijn Jacobs!

Nothing is working for me. Too much white space. And that front should be illegal. The model is not strong enough, this type of pose is need models like Lara Stone or Georgia May Jagger. And the styling really sis? With all the clothes she can access this is what she come up for creativity issue? "Virginia, where's the colors?".

1. Happy to see a new girl.
2. Happy to see David Sims again.
3. I like the image, but I guess a little bit zoomed would’ve made a better cover.
4. The cover reminds me to Vogue Spain September 1995 with Kate Moss by Kelly Klein.
5. EMMANUELLE, I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU! WE WERE ROOTING FOR YOU! HOW DARE YOU?!?!

Oh that special mode headline is straight up giving me a headache! I'm certain there were better choices for the cover, but I don't mind. I'm very much looking forward to the content inside because when it comes to Vogue Paris, I learned not to give a damn about the cover. I know I can expect quality content and actual fashion inside, something no other magazine can provide despite their good covers, and that's all that matters.

I'm hoping for a very lengthy special mode cover story, like the ones they used to shoot in the past with all the hot new clothes (please, just no more Prada). Can't wait to see the previews! I'm not familiar with the model, but she looks lovely. Looking forward to some proper shots!

What I can say is that I appreciate Alt giving us a new girl for September and March covers. It kind of makes her use of the same models the other 10 months of the year less annoying.

What I can say is that I appreciate Alt giving us a new girl for September and March covers. It kind of makes her use of the same models the other 10 months of the year less annoying.
Lets hope one day Alt gives all that energy to push a FRENCH girl one day Luna Rianne ... but still waiting for the Cindy Bruna or Constance cover
(I will not stop complain about this:P:rolleyes: )

Lets hope one day Alt gives all that energy to push a FRENCH girl one day Luna Rianne ... but still waiting for the Cindy Bruna or Constance cover
I have no idea Cindy was french! I’ve just resd the story how his father met his mother in Congo. Yeah would be nice to have a cover with her...maybe soon...

Boring. Can she just give some of the iconic non- white models their covers already would be much more of an event

I won't hold my breath tbh, I mean she doesn't even bother to give Imaan Hammam, who she used frequently a cover then why would she give Cindy a cover when she never book her.

I mean this is Alt after all, VP have no Asian model on the cover since she take over since she take over so ... :innocent:.

That being said if someone in VP team read this Jade Nguyen can use some career push.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionhill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->