Vogue Paris June/July 2018 : Edie Campbell by Mikael Jansson

Since when Lachlan Bailey became second Glen Luchford? Lighting, location, color scheme everything screams Glen works during last 10 years and especially his works for VP. Is VP saving money on A-list contributors by replacing them on the B-list and making the same moodboard and brief? I am sure it wasn]t Lachlan initiative to repeat Luchford.

Completely forgot Bailey had an edit in this issue! You're right though, that sheen, that's not him at all. It's quite demeaning for an established photographer like Bailey to mimic another's work. His own style is impressive enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best cover for the summer so far!

I bought the issue because it costs 2.95€ but i didn't finish it yet.

ACCESSOIRE
Photographer: Philippe Jarrigeon
Stylist: Claire Dhelens

[
Vogue Paris Digital Edition
I found her and wondered who it was.
Glad i can put a name.

I love this!
Hi Kevin, It's cool that you like all these past magazines, but you're bringing these old threads and the new ones are getting behind them (even if present issues are really bad). If you have new material or something to add it would be awesome! If you're commenting the same in all the threads, again, the new ones don't get attention. I hope you're okay, and please, if you have these old magazines or outtakes, share your scans or snaps, or something deep about them. Have a nice day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->