Vogue Paris June/July 2018 : Edie Campbell by Mikael Jansson

Saglio posted a preview in her IG story. Vittoria by Lachlan Bailey. Looks quite good!! I'm excited for this issue.

So summery! It makes me want to go to a tropical island ASAP!

I was a little apprehensive opening the thread but I love both covers, I don´t know which is my favorite they´re so good :D

Both covers are amazing but i prefer the second cover because the sunglasses in the first cover are really horrible.

Previews:

1_jpg_3402_north_1160x_white.jpg

2_jpg_6942_north_1160x_white.jpg

3_jpg_6179_north_1160x_white.jpg

vogue.fr

Damn. It looks STUNNING.

Again: does anybody know how to buy it online?

Looks like a great edit so far, I like that preview. Indeed I think with her arm removed it would've made a stunning cover. I can't be excited for the rest, least of all Saglio's edit.

Absolutely LOVE the first cover, summer goals right there in that one shot (as per usual with Vogue Paris' June/July covers)! Although, think I could've done without a second cover this month which doesn't quite do it for me as much as the first. I'm not even Edie Campbell's biggest champion either but she does look terrific here.

Mikael Jansson has become the magazine's saving grace! Edie's cover story looks extremely promising. In fact, the entire issue looks solid, very excited to see it in full now. Thank you for posting the previews, StockholmFW!

LOVED the last issue, Alt is easily making VP my favorite fashion magazine at the moment. This looks promising, as well.

Damn. It looks STUNNING.

Again: does anybody know how to buy it online?
What you mean; Order an actual print issue, or a digital issue? If its the latter i always buy through Zinio.com , and if you want an actual magazine then the Vogue House in London ships worldwide. Costs a bit more, but i always buy Vogues i love and can't get, through them. They have a fantastic service.:flower:

LOIN DES PAVÉS LA PLAGE
Photographer: Mikael Jansson
Stylist: Emmanuelle Alt
Hair: James Pecis
Make-Up: Mark Carrasquillo
Model: Edie Campbell

Vogue Paris Digital Edition

Cont.

PIERRES SPECTACULAIRES. LIGNES AUDACIEUSES. SERTISSAGES ORIGINAUX. TOUJOURS PLUS INVENTIVE, LA HAUTE JOAILLERIE SORT LE GRAND JEU.
Photographer: Karim Sadli
Stylist: Aleksandra Woroniecka & Emilie Zonino
Hair: Damien Boissinot
Make-Up: Christelle Cocquet
Models: Rianne van Rompaey & Vittoria Ceretti

PARADISE CITY
Photographer: Lachlan Bailey
Stylist: Géraldine Saglio
Hair: Shon
Make-Up: Mark Carrasquillo
Model: Vittoria Ceretti

CALIFORNIA DREAMIN'
Photographer: Gregory Harris
Stylist: Géraldine Saglio
Hair: Tomo Jidai
Make-Up: Sally Branka
Model: Jean Campbell

CARATS DE CARACTÈRE
Photographer: Christian MacDonald
Stylist: Véronique Didry & Émilie Zonino
Hair: James Pecis
Make-Up: Petros Petrohilos
Model: Julia van Os

The editorials between Alt with Edie and Saglio with Vittoria is quite similar in styling but totally different mood. I like both though very chic and Parisian, at least they keep this essence to their core even it seem flats sometimes.

BELLE NATURE (reprint from Vogue España May 2016)
Photographer: Henrik Purienne
Stylists: Lilah Summer
Hair & Make-Up: Melinda Love
Model: Louise Mikkelsen

An outtake from the last month's TOUCHES DE PERFECTION:

Photographer: Gregory Harris
Stylist: Célia Azoulay
Hair: Diego da Silva
Make-Up: Violette
Model: Julia van Os

The editorials between Alt with Edie and Saglio with Vittoria is quite similar in styling but totally different mood. I like both though very chic and Parisian, at least they keep this essence to their core even it seem flats sometimes.

I’ve learned to embrace Vogue Paris along with UK Bazaar. All these mags with identity crisis has made me appreciate these two a whole lot more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionhill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->