The Last Movie You Saw?

Saw Don't Look Up today. I had no idea what it was about before I saw it and was not expecting that cast. I thought it was pretty good and funny! But it is also giving me anxiety/an existential crisis! Kinda stressed out. Loved Timothee Chalamet's character too lol

Also sat and watched Don't Look Up today after succumbing to the hype. Quite funny in places, but did question myself on multiple occasions throughout as to why I was even watching.

I also saw Don't Look Up and I thought it was awful. Unfunny, badly acted in places, overlong, and terribly smug.

Just finished watching it as well, and really enjoyed it. Perhaps too ridiculous and literal at points, but then realised it’s literally how it would pan out in real life.

I liked the movie. I was initially hesitant because, to me, an all-star cast almost always equals a crap movie, but it was still enjoyable. My only big complaint is that the world's final concert would be from Ariana Grande, but better her than The Germ, I guess.

House of Gucci, which was 100% worth the wait.

Reactions: KoV
Uncharted at the cinema on Wednesday which I enjoyed far more than I thought I would, and just finished watching Spencer earlier which was quite eerie and strange in places but loved the ending (and all the vintage Chanel on Kristen Stewart).

Uncharted at the cinema on Wednesday which I enjoyed far more than I thought I would,

I quite enjoyed Uncharted as well. Went into cinema blindly thanks only to Tom Holland's appeal to my girlfriends (and me) and Mark Wahlberg's appeal to me. Turned out to be a really great adventure flick that keeps you entertained for the whole run.

Oh, Tom. Tom Holland. Tom Daley. Tom Hiddleston. Tom Ellis. Tom Riley. I see a pattern, here.

I watched "Romy and Michelle" last night. I haven't seen that movie in years..decades, maybe. I forgot how 1) Lisa Kudrow was playing Phoebe, and 2) how horrible Mira Sorvino's acting was. But fun viewing, nonetheless.

I’m on a Hitchcock binge ~ watching Notorious. Last night it was The Man who Knew too Much. Brilliant. Sleuthing all the streaming services trying to find them is half the fun.

Munich: The Edge of War. A decently written and well acted movie, though pretty historically revisionist.

I quite enjoyed Uncharted as well. Went into cinema blindly thanks only to Tom Holland's appeal to my girlfriends (and me) and Mark Wahlberg's appeal to me. Turned out to be a really great adventure flick that keeps you entertained for the whole run.
Interesting to hear considering movie adaptations of video games tend to never go well.

Nowhere to Run with Jean-Claude Van Damme on Netflix from 1993 and thought it was fantastic from start to finish! Came up on my suggestions last night, was hooked from the first five minutes. Became so invested in the story line, would defo watch again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xvtvi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->