iOffer Bags, LushFashions.com, etc. (December 2003 - February 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone please PM me both Catty's and Jacky's url? thanks

and has anyone bought from runwayhandbags, they seem to be the same as highreplica (which i read used stolen pictures)?

i just looked chanel's spring summer 09 pre collection and i'm loving this red XL and classic pink...

Attachments

• XL-red.JPG
    XL-red.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 5
  • classic-pink.JPG
    classic-pink.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 8
For your reference.
i think catty's red chanel is alittle wrong.
the first image is an auth one from ebay.
the second one is catty's.
credit: ebay.com

credits: catty
017.JPG

* Repost as some couldnt view the images.

Yes I agree that Catty's Chanels are terribly flawed as compared to jacky's (though I still can't see the other image,but I know what you're talking abt)
For Chanels, Jacky's still the best :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
everyone thanks for the info, I'll order the black one and will ask about the grey (I meant the old, don't like the new)

@palstikparty: can't see the photo, what do you mean is different? I have the purple chanel from catty and it looks perfect

@cloudyblue: love that pink chanel, so cuteeeeeee I want one!!

oh I forgot to ask: nobody knows about the vuitton black/brown wish from either jacky/catty? am I the only person who likes it?

I like too many bags anyway, I'll need a new closet

any thoughts on either of these bags, please? mostly wondering looking for comments about any glaringly obvious flaws or errors! :lol:

opinions very much appreciated! :flower:

Well I own an authentic Stam and I have to say those are pretty awful replicas! But then again, I have NEVER seen a good replica of a stam!

With the first one - the leather is completley wrong, the stitching is horrendous, the hardware is matted and looks cheap and lightweight (Stam hardware is heavy, shiny!) the leather covers over the chain at the end is awful - too thin, again cheap looking and shaped wrong.
The purple one - again everything is wrong - the leather, the hardware, the details on the zipper, the chain, the alignment of the bag is off, the zip at the front is out of porportion!

Hope this helps :smile: :rolleyes: and didn't come across too mean! :lol:

anyone here bought a CUBE/mini CUBE from Jacky? please share pics or tell me about it
i asked him about it and he said the pictures and indeed his rep, and it looks really good (to me). any expert wanna help,check it out for me?
TIA

anyone know where to get the best birkin?
are they looks as real as the real one? i'm looking for the togo in black :P
and if someone can suggest me a link, please pm me

TIA

^^ Best "Birkin" is from DesireMall.com but they aren't branded. I think Jacky has the best Hermes branded Birkin.
OMAS is hyped as having amazing Birkins, but he is VERY expensive and I've heard from members that Jacky's is just as good as OMAS. :smile:

eeboston: The gris Mahina from Catty I had had WAY too obvious perforations and the pattern didn't correctly line up (I did a ton of comparisions with auth). This was about a year ago. I thunk she may have changed sources so her gris *may* be better now. I'm not speaking for anyone else, I'm merely stating that I've seen Catty's gris XXL and XL in real life and they were NOT as good as Jacky's.

starting a new thread here

please see the notes in the first post of the new thread.

this thread will still be available for viewing as an archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->