iOffer Bags, LushFashions.com, etc. (December 2003 - February 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.

labeladdict

Reaction score
It's amazing how close these replicas come...wowa! it's scary :unsure:

Edited to add the rules for this thread:

1. Do not post links to seller websites or type them (bagmaker dot com). If you need info on a supplier, please pm another member, or search to see what person received the info last and pm them.

2. Please do a search first if you want info on the quality of a specific seller. You can also check out pictures in the Ioffer Pictures thread.

3. ALL images must have an image credit or they will be deleted.

4. No selling or spamming will be allowed. You are allowed to create a "wish list" in your signature, but you can not continue to spam the boards asking other members to help you get a certain bag/color produced.

Last edited by a moderator:
For $5k I know someone who could make you a bag of much greater quality than Hermes...

It's not that scary - I have a friend who's a tailor who can make a suit that is totally undistinguishable from a Gucci (to most eyes)...he could make a fortune on eBay if he didn't have scruples...

i have to agree that it is not that scary.... it is easy to replicate....when buying hermes you are buying the name, the craze for them, the quality of the leather, yes the craftsmanship but the appearance is easy to imitate.

thanks for the link labeladdict :flower:

..but those are quite disappointing to me and a rip off.
if its not HERMES then i wouldnt even pay THAT little for what they look like :unsure: . i've seen much better ones :wink:

I've been searching endlessly for a birkin style bag that's affordable and I'm not finding anything in this city. :cry: The bags I've found have been too small or too crappy looking. I hate how it takes forever for trends to reach here and by the time they do they get so overdone. :(

Well, the price wasn't bad, but the dimensions were all wrong. Look how long the handles were. I'd love a 40CM Birkin, and may try to get on the list... But in the mean time,(lots of time and money) a nice replica would be great. Anyone else have any great links?

I've been searching endlessly for a birkin style bag that's affordable and I'm not finding anything in this city. The bags I've found have been too small or too crappy looking. I hate how it takes forever for trends to reach here and by the time they do they get so overdone.

Thats the same for me too :wacko:

My point was this: for someone who doesn't know what an actual Birkin looks like (dimensions and all...) you could pull it off! Makes me wonder why I'd pay 10K mininum for a bag that some people might think is a replica. I'm not attracted to Hermes bags...I'm more of a Chanel lady myself. :P I think my point was totally lost here.

LABELADDICT- Totally see what you're saying. I work in Beverly Hills....and there are a ton of Birkins. Some are for sure fake. But for such a "hard to get" bag. We all wonder why there are so many sometime. I keep telling myself...buy a house....then buy a Birkin. (But they're so FAB!!!) :lol:

I have a replica myself... I haven' seen a real one yet but people I know who knows the real one get keeping faked by my replica. It's kinda funny because with all the replicas abounding even if you have a real one , people might think you have a fake one... :ninja:

:bounce: I found the bag I was looking for today. It is similar to the Birkin but not so similar that it looks like a replica... plus, the bag is RED! :buzz:

ahhhh yes a house would be more responsible than a purse! renting and carrying a 11,000 bag is comical!

you know the more I thought about this the more i agree it is scary that some would spend up to 10000 on a bag and there are fakes out there for a fraction of that and the normal person might not be able to decipher thus possibly making the 10500 spent on the bag seem useless.

The only way I could ever justify spending that much on a bag is to support smaller businesses that don't use child labour. At least I would have the comfort of knowing that a birkin would have been made by a well-paid craftsman in France compared to my bag which was probably made in China or something. But that is just too hard to do when the bag that's made in France costs $10,000. :unsure:

well except for ebay i havent seen a HERMèS shop sell their "normal" BIRKIN for 10000 dollars. :shock:
as of today, they still cost 4270 EUROS. and even though i agree it is a hell of a lot of money. :angry: .. i love bags and i didnt buy mine to impress others but because i know how this bag has been made and the history of it. i enjoy and appreciate that when i carry it. thats the reason i wouldnt be feeling comfortable carrying a replica. my point being: if its only for the shape i would want the bag, i rather carry a no name. :P

but it IS true also that all these ladies owning real BIRKINS also buy "great replicas" by the lot (5 to 10 at the time). so why not :flower:

Originally posted by ~*BabyPhat Princess*~@Dec 19th, 2003 - 1:01 am
How much do Birkin bags cost exactly?
over here they cost 4270 EUROS :wink:

leyla, thanks to a really cool dad, i am currently one the waiting list for a birkin-- 11 months was what i was told - in the mean time i want to buy a replica, you mentioned that you had seen better ones than shown on that site any suggestions on a website with nice looking replicas.

Yes Leyla, please share with us! :flower: I'm still on my mission for a nice replica too :blush:

Hi, I have purchased these birkin replicas and up for sale too

Attachments

• frel.jpg
    frel.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 710
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->